Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXAHOLIC_VIXEN  (Read 6623 times)

2 review(s) for SEXAHOLIC_VIXEN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hendrix

This was a reverse booking punt for an hour's outcall and Vixen's bid and message stood out as she'd actually read what I'd asked for. She also sent me some pictures as there are none on her profile and I saw a very fit looking MILF of around 40 with a very tight body and facially pretty. This was followed by lots of increasingly filthy messages and I was sure I was on to a good one.

I then saw the review posted here by yourgent...and started to worry. I decided to go ahead however, having got a solid plan B in place and I'm very glad I did.

Vixen turned up slightly late, but kept me informed so no problem She looked killer...short skirt, strappy top and killer heels. Definitely the woman in the pictures I got. :cool: A very slim body, pert natural tits and a fantastic arse. Barely through my front door and I had my face snogged off and she put my hand under her skirt and invited me to check how wet her pussy was...wet! Lots of DFK, cock stroking and pussy fingering and no money had yet changed hands and she was still in my hallway!:D

I was basically, ravaged. Into the bedroom and I went down on her very tasty and neat pussy, alternating with rimming her arse which she loves. She got wetter and wetter and then gave me a great deep throat bj with lots of spit and gagging, licking my balls and then without prompting got stuck right into my arse with her tongue...and what a tongue! Long and strong!..literally fucked my arse with her tongue. Lots of teasing followed with her pussy rubbing all over me and I had to get the rubber on and get her to sink down on me. She is really tight..fantastic grip and muscle control. She did all the work, fucking me relentlessly in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, deep stick and doggy (really pushing back hard onto my cock) with impressive workrate that would put many younger girls to shame :D

I wasn't looking for anal this time, and I don't think she offers it, but she was happy with my finger (and a toe!) up her arse. It was a boiling hot day so had a bit of a break and then back to the relentless fucking alternated with deep throat and rimming and I eventually spunked whilst fucking her hard in doggy. Fan-fucking-tastic!

No clockwatching at all,she stayed way longer than an hour and I've already arranged to see her again for a duo with..you guessed it :D I love the MILF/younger girl combo having done that with Rebecca More and KDD and I think it'll be a pretty filthy one with these two :D

Now, obviously, she's had a terrible review here and has reacted to it in a way that I don't think is good at all. However, based on MY experience, I can only say she is a fantastic fuck and I'm glad I went through with the punt.

Offline smiths

This was a reverse booking punt for an hour's outcall and Vixen's bid and message stood out as she'd actually read what I'd asked for. She also sent me some pictures as there are none on her profile and I saw a very fit looking MILF of around 40 with a very tight body and facially pretty. This was followed by lots of increasingly filthy messages and I was sure I was on to a good one.

I then saw the review posted here by yourgent...and started to worry. I decided to go ahead however, having got a solid plan B in place and I'm very glad I did.

Vixen turned up slightly late, but kept me informed so no problem She looked killer...short skirt, strappy top and killer heels. Definitely the woman in the pictures I got. :cool: A very slim body, pert natural tits and a fantastic arse. Barely through my front door and I had my face snogged off and she put my hand under her skirt and invited me to check how wet her pussy was...wet! Lots of DFK, cock stroking and pussy fingering and no money had yet changed hands and she was still in my hallway!:D

I was basically, ravaged. Into the bedroom and I went down on her very tasty and neat pussy, alternating with rimming her arse which she loves. She got wetter and wetter and then gave me a great deep throat bj with lots of spit and gagging, licking my balls and then without prompting got stuck right into my arse with her tongue...and what a tongue! Long and strong!..literally fucked my arse with her tongue. Lots of teasing followed with her pussy rubbing all over me and I had to get the rubber on and get her to sink down on me. She is really tight..fantastic grip and muscle control. She did all the work, fucking me relentlessly in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, deep stick and doggy (really pushing back hard onto my cock) with impressive workrate that would put many younger girls to shame :D

I wasn't looking for anal this time, and I don't think she offers it, but she was happy with my finger (and a toe!) up her arse. It was a boiling hot day so had a bit of a break and then back to the relentless fucking alternated with deep throat and rimming and I eventually spunked whilst fucking her hard in doggy. Fan-fucking-tastic!

No clockwatching at all,she stayed way longer than an hour and I've already arranged to see her again for a duo with..you guessed it :D I love the MILF/younger girl combo having done that with Rebecca More and KDD and I think it'll be a pretty filthy one with these two :D

Now, obviously, she's had a terrible review here and has reacted to it in a way that I don't think is good at all. However, based on MY experience, I can only say she is a fantastic fuck and I'm glad I went through with the punt.

Can you post her profile link.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:10:27 pm by smiths »

cockneybstrd

Great review Hendrix.

I do have a slightly fucked up younger girl/milf suggestion for you !

gap1

My experience with Vixen was also positive ... she fucked me senseless too!

Having seen her and KDD, looking forward to the review Hendrix?

Offline hendrix

Great review Hendrix.

I do have a slightly fucked up younger girl/milf suggestion for you !

Speak! :D

As for pics, she's happy enough to send them to you if contact her for a booking.

cockneybstrd

Having seen Miss KDD a couple of years ago and Bluebell66

I always thought facially Bluebell could have been related to Miss KDD a mother or an aunt.

So from that perspective it could make it quite a fucked up FFM 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Having seen Miss KDD a couple of years ago and Bluebell66

I always thought facially Bluebell could have been related to Miss KDD a mother or an aunt.

So from that perspective it could make it quite a fucked up FFM 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like the look of those tits! Hotlisted!

Naughtynits

She sounds like my type. I can only do incalls so I may have to wait till she does in-calls. Does anyone know if she has plans to start doing incalls soon?

Offline KentAde

Thought I would pop in after being offline for 6 weeks to say that I agree with Hendrix 100%. I've seen Violet on numerous occasions and she is FAB! Sooo sexy, and yes, she does flirt on the phone and texts, but certainly backs that up when you meet her. Loves to rim and suck, and is great at it aswell. Already booked in for another session with her this coming week....  :kissgirl:

Offline 385North

she was happy with my finger (and a toe!) up her arse.

I hope you trimmed your toe nails beforehand.

Offline Meursault

I saw a very fit looking MILF of around 40 with a very tight body and facially pretty.
Great review thanks. She bid on A RB of mine and I didn't follow through due to age and no pictures.
Is she "pretty" pretty or the false, plumped up/botoxed/overly made up type, would you say?
Thanks again.

Offline hendrix

Great review thanks. She bid on A RB of mine and I didn't follow through due to age and no pictures.
Is she "pretty" pretty or the false, plumped up/botoxed/overly made up type, would you say?
Thanks again.

I'd say pretty enough without makeup (it ran a lot during deep throat!) and definitely pretty with make up. Not a lot of makeup I don't think..no botox that I spotted either. Definitely a hell of a fuck though  :drinks:

Offline Meursault

. Definitely a hell of a fuck though  :drinks:
Thanks, I'll give her a go and report  :drinks:

Offline KentAde

I'd say pretty enough without makeup (it ran a lot during deep throat!) and definitely pretty with make up. Not a lot of makeup I don't think..no botox that I spotted either. Definitely a hell of a fuck though  :drinks:

Ditto. Never looks her 40year old, and has the body most women would die for......lovely shaved pussy, encased in a slim body with small breasts, and lovely kissable lips  ;) Looked FAB in stockings and suspenders and nothing else  :kissgirl:

darefaak

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: does she looks blonde or brunette ???? its risky to have a meeting with out no signs or previous details

Offline hendrix

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: does she looks blonde or brunette ???? its risky to have a meeting with out no signs or previous details

Blonde.

darefaak

does she look
indi or latin or british

Offline hendrix

darefaak

i saw her profile good reviews but not clear how is she  she said ghee second language on AW is latin , does she is a latin girl?

darefaak

i sent an email asking for  a meet but  she didn't reply   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline hendrix

i saw her profile good reviews but not clear how is she  she said ghee second language on AW is latin , does she is a latin girl?

I just said she was EE. No idea beyond that and I'm not interested in what languages she speaks, just that her English is excellent and she can fuck extremely well.

darefaak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   sounds good  body shape skinny ,long legs  ?????????

darefaak

its a lack of information about her so i don't know what decide  what about her look ?
 :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline hendrix

its a lack of information about her so i don't know what decide  what about her look ?
 :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I've said in the review that she's a very tight bodied slim milf. If you're the type of punter that absolutely has to see pictures, either ask her for some (she sent me some) or she's not the best choice for you and best to try somebody else.

Xerxes

EE
! I've booked her for a week hence and have already had several texts in perfect idiomatic English. I really took her to be a native speaker. Now I'm really excited; girls who are clever as well as red hot wind my crank as fast as it will go.

Offline hendrix

! I've booked her for a week hence and have already had several texts in perfect idiomatic English. I really took her to be a native speaker. Now I'm really excited; girls who are clever as well as red hot wind my crank as fast as it will go.

Her reliability issues have been noted by others, but if your punt goes ahead, I'm pretty sure you'll have a very good time  :drinks:

darefaak

so do you recommend that this  GFE  its not a waste timer  :scare: :scare: :scare: did she is brunette  dark hair?,tall?  how does she look really.

Offline hendrix

so do you recommend that this  GFE  its not a waste timer  :scare: :scare: :scare: did she is brunette  dark hair?,tall?  how does she look really.

For fucks sake. I'm trying to be polite, but you're clearly a troll or unable to read. Oh, I see admin had enough of you!  :drinks: