Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Andrea - Nottingham  (Read 1882 times)

2 review(s) for Cute Barby (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Punt4Kicks

External Link/Members Only

I saw Andrea this morning for a 30 minute appt. I usually love hungarian girls - it's like they were born to be hookers! She lives with a couple of other Young Hungarians in a first floor flat of a terraced house on Ilkeston Road. Not the most discrete of entrances but she answers the door quickly. She speaks a little english and told me she's only been in the uk for two weeks and indeed in this job for two weeks. I can believe it.

He photos on AW are her. If anything she's actually prettier in real life and very smiley and friendly. She was dressed in a matching bra and thong set which was soon removed.

We did light French kissing, caressed each other before she kissed and nibbled her way down my body for some very nice OWO with eye contact and some nibbling. I then returned the favour and she was writhing quite a bit and came twice..... Either that or she's a brilliant actress!

Next some 69 where she came again and deep throated me as she did.... Then on with the rubber for a very physical intense albeit quick shag.

All in all a very attractive friendly bubbly girl with a cheeky smile and a glint in her eye. Very enthusiastic and accomplished

Highly recommended.... Another Hungarian gem!

Punt4Kicks

Strangely the photos on her profile have now changed to a different girl who is not the girl I saw!

Punt4Kicks

I just text her and she says the pics are her.... Just professional ones. Nothing to worry about on the looks front anyway guys..... She's a little stunner !

pleasure

Remarkable how different professional pics can look. Surprised you didn't notice the bloody great tattoo on her stomach though. Still, I've missed more obvious features myself while in the throes of passion. :D