Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria_Sexy7 - Worcester  (Read 4103 times)

10 review(s) for Daria-Sexy7 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour at £150
Services: OWO, Light kissing, protected sex, massage

Comms: All done by text, quick and efficient
Location: Well used apartment block by Blackpole trading estate

Summary: Relaxed low positive experience with friendly mature Russian woman with good english.

Detail: Prices are all over the place. When I looked at her profile this morning a 30 min appointment was £100, but an hour was £150.  Getting the link from AW now 30 mins is £90.  I don't normally go for hour visits as I'm at the age now where a second round can be a bit of a struggle, but as she has some other positives on here and the price differential was good thought I'd go for the hour as it was better VFM.

Daria is as per pics on profile, thin, mid to late 30s, fairly attractive, not a stunner but I was happy to give her cash to shag me.
She seemed to have confused me with someone else as she asked me how long I wanted and started talking about how we'd been discussing services by text. I hadn't discussed any services with her as I like to go with the flow (at least where it's a positively reviewed girl on here).  I told her I'd brought £150 so I wanted whatever that got me.

Some nice chit chat, offered a drink, then off into the bedroom for the main event. Even though OWO is listed as an extra on her profile she said she would give it to me as I looked "presentable" (I was naked at this point). OWO was pleasant but nothing amazing (wasn't going to make me cum that way).  She then rubbered me up, lubed up and hopped on top.  This was very nice and lasted a reasonable amount of time, then moved to missionary and then doggy where I filled the bag.  Nice touch was in doggy Daria frigged herself to orgasm while I was pumping away.  Certainly inspired me to greater efforts!

Clean up, bit of chat, then she offered a back massage which I gratefully accepted, no oil used but was decent effort.  Was about 10-15 mins left where she asked if I wanted another go, I felt lil Cobb would be up for it so she used a mixture of hand and OWO to get him hard and then wanked him with the tip of my cock in her mouth, then as I felt the sap rising she changed to jerk my baby batter onto my chest.  Clean up, bit of recovery, kit back on and back out blinking into the light balls empty and happy.

She's a tourer so in Worcester the rest of this week then off to pastures new (possibly Cheltenham).

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dannyjj2210

Thanks for the review, will try get a meet this weekend if still around

Offline EddieThead669

Nice review JC, glad you had a good time.

Also nice to see you're doing the Worcester reviews.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Nice review JC, glad you had a good time.

Also nice to see you're doing the Worcester reviews.
Cheers  :drinks: I’m a local worcester boy so this is my punting ground.
Most of my punting is with regs but I do dabble occasionally and like to share the love on here  ;)

Offline lamboman

On second thoughts I'm not sure about getting charged £20 extra on the spot even if you got away with it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 05:18:11 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EddieThead669

Most of my punting is with regs but I do dabble occasionally and like to share the love on here  ;)

Same here JC.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Same here JC.
m
Just looked at your reviews Eddie - it was a very happy trip down memory lane as we’ve shagged / been jerked off by a lot of the same girls over the years  :drinks:

Offline fredm1974

Who regs In Worcester?

Offline jayjuk

Agreed - same as she seems to have a cracking body

Offline EddieThead669

m
Just looked at your reviews Eddie - it was a very happy trip down memory lane as we’ve shagged / been jerked off by a lot of the same girls over the years  :drinks:

Hi JC,

Yes, it does appear that we have very similar tastes (pardon the pun)... or it could be that Worcester is a wasteland for SP's..

Who is on your HL?

I remember a few years back, I went to see an SP in those apartments at Blackpole.
It was a good visit and the SP was pretty fit but she did start to go a bit DOM on me which i'm not really into and had a right shock when she started to get me crawling on the floor....

Offline EddieThead669

Who regs In Worcester?

Yep, i'm a reg in in Worcester, well live in Worcester but there aren't many decent SP's in Worcester to be a reg for..

How about you?

Offline Talbear

Yep, i'm a reg in in Worcester, well live in Worcester but there aren't many decent SP's in Worcester to be a reg for..

How about you?

I think he may have meant which girls are your regs in Worcester…

Offline EddieThead669

I think he may have meant which girls are your regs in Worcester…

Yes, I think you're right there.
If you put a non-English twist into the mix then yes.

So I fail on the non English language then.