Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Janey231 - Cheltenham - Fun Thai  (Read 2062 times)

38 review(s) for Janey231 (28 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
40 review(s) for Jenny Hot Sexy XXX (27 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for SO SWEET MICHELLE (21 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline robinhaywood

External Link/Members Only

Date: 24 May 2022 evening

Price: £120 60 mins)(reduced to £70 - 30 minutes!)

Decided to take a punt after reading a recent review of Janey which seemed good (too good!).

Communicaiton easy via text. Stilted English but meet up arranged very quickly and with no faff. Location relatively private hotel apartment. Got to the door and buzzed in easily to find Janey in an all in one. Unlike previous reviewer I'm not convinced all the photos are of Janey. If they are they are old. Fairly firm perky mid-size tits and a neat brazilian. Not a bad package but a little plump and facially came across as someoe who's been at this too long!  Start of meet very transactional. Janey still fiddling with multiple phones, asked me to wash hands, no shower offered, fee paid, nothing partcularly enticing. A and CIM had been offered via text but I she didn't mention them then and I was going off the idea by then so didn't raise it.

Started with a massage. Not a bad effort to be honest and did release some tension. After a few minutes Janey's onepiece came off and some half-decent body rubbing and groping. Flipped me over, Janey gave me a quick wipe down and start with some OWO. This is where is began to go downhill. A few minutes of lacklustre oral ensued - a little half hearted IMO (I like girls to go for it) and did this weird thing where she held a tissue and would keep wiping her mouth every minute or two. There was eye contact but it was less sensual and more the eyes of someone just trying to get the job done and trying to assess progress. Some ball sucking and some 'popping' (as previously described) and some slop but was all rather perfunctory and not especialy sexy. After a while Janey pulled off and annouced it was no good as my cock was too thick! I say this not to boast but because it was so surprising as I don't think I have, have never heard this before and certainly hasn't caused any issues - I felt she could have tried harder! It was at this point she offered me to reduce the meet the 30 minutes (!). By this stage I wasn't going to disagree but keen to finish and to Janey's credit she was quickly on with the bag and lubed up and started to ride me cowgirl. After a few minutes the same problem - I was too big so off she hopped and she lay on her back legs wide. As she did she announced she would not be able to do doggie (same problem)(and presumably not anal though not discussed). To her credit she then took a decent pounding from the front with legs round my back and up over her head but no kissing (though tbh I wasn't that keen by then so no issue) and then slid into a sort of sideways position where I banged away for most of the rest of the meet. All the while Janey mumbles away (not really sure what its about - it's not really sexy moaning, more of someone mentally writing an amusing - she sort of chuckles - shopping list in Thai!). As time approached was not reaching takeoff so suggest Janey finished me by hand which she dutifully did sort of sitting astride me before wiping me down.

Transaction over Janey hopped off to clean up while I got dressed. To her credit she did then get up and refund me £50 for the half an hour not taken (I had been expecting her to try it on). We said our goodbyes and I was glad to get out into the Cheltenham evening.

Maybe I got Janey on a bad day but she came across as a tired workorse who has been at the game too long and just wants to get the money and move on to the next town. Not a bad effort but could have had a better wank at home. If you just want to get off quickly (and you don't have a thick cock!) she's cheap and low drama but if you want a bit more then I wouldn't recommend. Would have been a negative had it not been for the refund.

Offline lamboman

Sorry buddy I guess the review you are alluding to was mine.
I was going to see her again today but got waylaid,I'll definitely see her again and report if she's any different.
The pics are her some are heavily shopped though.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 06:43:24 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline robinhaywood

No worries! These things happen. Glad you had a good time and would be interested in how it goes next time.