Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie's Thai - Leicester  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Brian Jenkins

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to try this one following ILO's review. Noticed the profile back in Leicester earlier this week so texted straight away for a meet in the afternoon. £70 for hh. Comms good.

Well known location with the famous red gate which has now been replaced with metal gates. There was an asian guy doing laundry, walked inside as soon as he saw me. Annie was waiting for me and opened the door before I got there (downstairs flat).

For me, it's definitely NOT the girl in the advert. The girl I saw was facially 7/10 with a 8.5/10 body, very petite, nicely done fake tits, size maybe a C/D. Tattoo on the back between the shoulder blades and very nice smooth skin. Age, looks mid to late 20s, but would not be surprised if she was actually early 30s.

Had a quick shower, then she suggested a leg massage which I declined. Had OWO (not very deep and use of hands), 69, cowgirl, doggy and finished in mish. Light kissing throughout, I don't bother with french kissing. Had another shower and was out at 33 mins. She does not come across as innocent and new to the job.

Had high hopes after seeing the pictures but still positive for me. Advert says she's in town for one week, not sure when she got here. I asked where next, she said Wolves. I may pay her a visit again if options are thin.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good honest review matey I was waiting to see others opinion, when she hit Notts her profile had different photos for some reason she left within a few days and had different photos in Newcastle

I don’t remember if I’m honest her back tattoos

Id see her again as it went well for me, loved the pint and the girl but don’t fancy a drive to Leicester especially if it might not be the same girl, if local id 100% be there

Offline Charliehutton

At least you got to see her, Brian.

When I texted from outside for the flat number, I got a message back 'can you wait a bit?', and after that, radio silence. I waited half an hour in case her previous customer thought she was so good he'd extended his booking, but I got no response to my further messages. What was especially irritating is that I'd only made the booking an hour earlier.

Pity, because even if she's not the girl in the profile, she sounds a good 'un.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
At least you got to see her, Brian.

When I texted from outside for the flat number, I got a message back 'can you wait a bit?', and after that, radio silence. I waited half an hour in case her previous customer thought she was so good he'd extended his booking, but I got no response to my further messages. What was especially irritating is that I'd only made the booking an hour earlier.

Pity, because even if she's not the girl in the profile, she sounds a good 'un.

That’s pretty poor matey, was it early in the morning? Sometimes the party too much at night and can’t be bothered to get out of bed

Offline Pb1271

I visited this SP on Tuesday
Not had a chance to review
Paid £50 for 15mins
Comms we’re good until I got there
Made me wait for a good 10mins outside - saw a few Thai/Chinese lads walk in and out and smoke opposite the gate. Got a bit suspect at this time
Got the message to come in and was a downstairs flat C nicely kitted out with a nice mirrored wardrobe
Girl was nice friendly and good English
Very soft skin and nice bolt on’s
OWO was soft and only 1/4 was put in
Did her in doggy facing the mirror and emptied in the bag
Would give it a neutral

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I visited this SP on Tuesday
Not had a chance to review
Paid £50 for 15mins
Comms we’re good until I got there
Made me wait for a good 10mins outside - saw a few Thai/Chinese lads walk in and out and smoke opposite the gate. Got a bit suspect at this time
Got the message to come in and was a downstairs flat C nicely kitted out with a nice mirrored wardrobe
Girl was nice friendly and good English
Very soft skin and nice bolt on’s
OWO was soft and only 1/4 was put in
Did her in doggy facing the mirror and emptied in the bag
Would give it a neutral

I think cut and paste that’s a decent review