Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Be Honest.  (Read 7468 times)

Offline smiths

How the hell can you owe him? in the end its his choice.

He was a tool.  :crazy:

Offline threechilliman

Trouble is because I am happy with a vanilla service , and the majority of punters on here are not.  So I would be fine with a WG that does not offer CIM ,OWO or Anal.   In fact I never even look at a WG likes list , and just read her profile and view her free gallery pictures. 
I have not seen a WG since last may , but when i see another I'll leave a review

I'm pretty vanilla, which should be clear from my reviews, so dont let that worry you. As Y123 states, I suspect thats what most guys are after.

tcm

Offline akauya

What If I left a positive review  and another punter reads it and thinks . "Blimey she sounds like a bostin wench ".   Goes to see her for an hour and has an awful time with her  ?

Trouble is because I am happy with a vanilla service , and the majority of punters on here are not.  So I would be fine with a WG that does not offer CIM ,OWO or Anal.   In fact I never even look at a WG likes list , and just read her profile and view her free gallery pictures. 
I have not seen a WG since last may , but when i see another I'll leave a review

Like others said you do your review based on YOUR experience of the punt, not on what you think others will experience with her. There are many factors that will affect a punt; if other punters don't get the same experience so be it.

Just look at my review of Lily, I seem to be the only one who really enjoyed her and I seriously think that's because I punted her when she was fresh off the boat as it were, and so what. It's not my fault other punters didn't find her as good as I did. For me having two pops up her arse for the amount of money I paid was great VFM and I wasn't looking for a GFE or DFK or RO or OWO which I know the majority of punters find essential. That's why I always say on my reviews I don't got for that so punters should make an informed decision.

Like you I'm happy with a vanilla service (except when I'm in the mood for anal) just report your review as you experienced it and explain that you didn't go for the more "exotic" services.

The important thing is that you will have reported on a prossie that is legit and not a B&S or a scammer which is just as important to know as to what kind of services you went for.

:hi:

JV547845

The important thing is that you will have reported on a prossie that is legit and not a B&S or a scammer which is just as important to know as to what kind of services you went for.

Yeah.  I'm in the DFK fan club too but I can go without it on occasion.  I don't want to see the reviews section turn into a bunch of school boys complaining about a girl who wouldn't kiss them, it's verging on fluffiness.

Offline threechilliman

Like others said you do your review based on YOUR experience of the punt, not on what you think others will experience with her. There are many factors that will affect a punt; if other punters don't get the same experience so be it.

Just look at my review of Lily, I seem to be the only one who really enjoyed her and I seriously think that's because I punted her when she was fresh off the boat as it were, and so what. It's not my fault other punters didn't find her as good as I did. For me having two pops up her arse for the amount of money I paid was great VFM and I wasn't looking for a GFE or DFK or RO or OWO which I know the majority of punters find essential. That's why I always say on my reviews I don't got for that so punters should make an informed decision.

Like you I'm happy with a vanilla service (except when I'm in the mood for anal) just report your review as you experienced it and explain that you didn't go for the more "exotic" services.

:hi:

Spot on that, for any shy reviewers.

Agree on anal - I have to be in the mood for it, which is rarely. I also have to be sure that the girl enjoys it.

tcm

Offline Jerboa

Why would you be worried about posters being critical of your review.
Seriously were not at school so there is no peer pressure.

Some of the older boys arent going to come along and every time you post call you spacko sam and smack you in the gonads with a ruler.

Without sounding like some awful sports pundit... Punting is a game of opinions. So I hope you actually do a review of this one

That Is true, some posters do need to toughen up a bit, opinions are like arseholes, everybodies got one.  ;)

I did though have this scenario happen on Pnet. After punting with a WG i had posted i rated this poster told me by PM he had then punted with the WG but didnt rate her. In this PM he then said i owed him the cost of the punt back, off was the second word of my reply, fucking prick.

What a muppet he sounds, he would of got a similar reply from me, as Bricktop once said, "when I give a dog a bone, I don't want to know what It tastes like!"

OWO is standard?, its just some of the wg try to charge extra for popping in their mouths

Uncle Jimmy was telling me before, back In the olden days prossies never kissed on the lips and asking for OWO made you out to be some sort of sicko/weirdo.  :D :hi:

Offline punk

Uncle Jimmy was telling me before, back In the olden days prossies never kissed on the lips and asking for OWO made you out to be some sort of sicko/weirdo.  :D :hi:

Ah thats why i get funny looks from WG'S, there i am thinking it is because i speak too fast. :hi: :D

mrhappypants

I have chosen not to post a negative review on a girl who is very popular on this site.  I saw her three times and on the last it was quite obvious to me that both alcohol and coke were getting the better of her.  She has received other favourable reviews since I stopped seeing her.  I hope she is pulling it together and was just going through a rough patch.  I do not want to hit her reputation if this is not the case.  I keep an eye out for her reviews - very difficult and I am not sureIhave done the right thing.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have chosen not to post a negative review on a girl who is very popular on this site.  I saw her three times and on the last it was quite obvious to me that both alcohol and coke were getting the better of her.  She has received other favourable reviews since I stopped seeing her.  I hope she is pulling it together and was just going through a rough patch.  I do not want to hit her reputation if this is not the case.  I keep an eye out for her reviews - very difficult and I am not sureIhave done the right thing.

surely that defeats the object of reviews though.  If you had a negative experience due to both drugs and alcohol being used by the girl then this should be reported so others can make an informed choice of if they want to risk seeing her.  She may have received favourable reviews since but it doesn't mean she wont still turn up drunk or high for the next punter.
Even if she hit a rough patch she should not be working when drunk and high.  It is that simple.  We all have bad days but by letting her off just incase would mean that every negative review written should not be on here as they might have been having a rough time too.  Its an excuse.  I guess it is hard to go against the grain and write a negative on someone who is well liked on this forum but honest reviews are what makes this site different to the others.  The fact you can write a negative on a prossie others like.  People not doing so just in case she was having a rough period sort of make the whole system pointless as if someone is only getting positive reviews when people are having a negative experience is setting other punters up for the same bad experience.

cockneybstrd

You may have done the right thing for her. But you might not have done the right thing for other punters.. As at least then punters would be able to make judgement. Any review is just a snapshot in time and your review would be a snap shot in time.

I ll ask you this if she was an un reviewed girl would you have posted a negative review...... 

Offline punk

You may have done the right thing for her. But you might not have done the right thing for other punters.. As at least then punters would be able to make judgement. Any review is just a snapshot in time and your review would be a snap shot in time.

I ll ask you this if she was an un reviewed girl would you have posted a negative review......

i seconded that, you are really not helping this sites punters. It must have been really bad.

Offline smiths

This is obviously your decision and business. I however have a zero tolerance view on such things. I require good service each and every time without excuses and sob stories which i wouldnt know if they were true or not.

I treat doing business or trying to :rolleyes: with WGs like i do doing business with others outside punting. Being a drinker or on drugs and i was aware of it would mean i wouldnt do business with them again and i would warn others on the basis i am not dear deirdre.

cockneybstrd

And to add a further point. Now posters will be going examining your posts and reviews cross referencing them and seeing if they can work out which very popular prossie on here in the London area is the drunk coke head.

I already have one in mind it could be. So your post merely fuels speculation

So if you want to make an accusation then you should come out and say it rather than hiding behind I dont want to upset the apple cart bollocks

mrhappypants

So I think it might be useful to look  at what just happened here. 

Smiths wrote a post appealing for posters to be more honest if they have a negative opinion on a girl they have seen.  I responded to Smiths post explaining a circumstance where I had not done that and I want to a more detailed explanation of why and also question the position of those posters who have criticised.  I had three punts with the girl in question, first was great, second was good, third was bleary, dishevelled and disappointing.  So a couple of important things that bore on my decision not to review her negatively after the punt

1) I didn't know for sure she was drunk.  I certainly did not know for sure she was stoned. We both were drinking during the punt and I drank more than she did.  I was guessing. It was my impression, but I could have been wrong and I am certainly no expert.

2) she is more PSE than my preferred punt.  I generally find I feel rushed at the start.  I DON'T Like DFK.  It was a while since I had seen her and she may have just played me wrong this time. 

So I had one bad with a girl and I was not sure whether the last one was indicative. In my book I want to be reasonably sure that when I write a review that I am not playing out something that was circumstantial - particularly As I have made bookings only to arrive feeling not in the mood

Dani's post is interesting.  Dani if I understand this correctly you have written precisely NO reviews.  Where then do you get off criticising me for whatever I do or do not write?  My advice to you is grow a pair, write 20 reviews on girls you have seen and then you can come back and we can continue this conversation.

In fact if you look at the numbers I have written more reviews than any of you with the exception of the OP.  So before you pile in criticising me for a conscientious decision that I have made, and stand by, answer me this; where are all the reviews on girls you have seen that entitle to criticise my contribution to this board?  Where are all the brave, candid reports of you your disappointing experiences and salutary meetings.  Because it is all very well getting all preachy but if you are generating thousands of posts but fuck all reviews your own contribution might also be open to question. 

Offline SamLP

Dani is a WG which is why she has no reviews, but the bit where you told her to grow a pair is ironic  :D as she has a pair but further up.

Minder

I would like to put one scenario out there,

punters who do out-calls to there home reviews wont be as bad as they have given out info?

few weeks back I ran into a yeast infection, on AW, tried to remain a gentlemen about it lass was still quite
forward was ready to name and shame.

Minder

Dani is a WG which is why she has no reviews, but the bit where you told her to grow a pair is ironic  :D as she has a pair but further up.

dani has baws :)  kudos dani for being so active imho

cockneybstrd

So I think it might be useful to look  at what just happened here. 

Smiths wrote a post appealing for posters to be more honest if they have a negative opinion on a girl they have seen.  I responded to Smiths post explaining a circumstance where I had not done that and I want to a more detailed explanation of why and also question the position of those posters who have criticised.  I had three punts with the girl in question, first was great, second was good, third was bleary, dishevelled and disappointing.  So a couple of important things that bore on my decision not to review her negatively after the punt

1) I didn't know for sure she was drunk.  I certainly did not know for sure she was stoned. We both were drinking during the punt and I drank more than she did.  I was guessing. It was my impression, but I could have been wrong and I am certainly no expert.

2) she is more PSE than my preferred punt.  I generally find I feel rushed at the start.  I DON'T Like DFK.  It was a while since I had seen her and she may have just played me wrong this time. 

So I had one bad with a girl and I was not sure whether the last one was indicative. In my book I want to be reasonably sure that when I write a review that I am not playing out something that was circumstantial - particularly As I have made bookings only to arrive feeling not in the mood

In your first post you state it was obvious the coke and the booze were getting to her. Yet in the second one you say you dont know for sure if she was stoned.

No one was getting preachy. You asked if you thought if you had done the right thing. And I asked if she was un reviewed girl would you have left a negative? It seemed a sensible and fair question

Offline Boundless

If I may add my ten pence worth as a person who has written precisely no reviews on here yet.

I believe that negative reviews on here are important so guys can make a judgement.

I use Trip Advisor a lot when booking restaurants and hotels. I only tend to look at the "Terrible" and "Very bad" reviews and see exactly what it was that people didn't like. Quite often it's stupid things like "poor wifi in room 12", "hard bog paper", "only 2 kinds of beer in the mini bar" etc etc which wouldn't worry me, however,  if there's far more reviews below average than above then I tend not to go there.

What I'm saying is that one bad review doesn't make a terrible restaurant/hotel/prossie, but gives people the chance to make a judgement call based on things that are important to them. I'm sure we've all gone ahead and booked prossies that have had the odd negative review on here or AW, especially if everything else looks pukka.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:23:29 am by Boundless »

Offline ampersand

You should do a review. The fact that she is popular on here should not act as a disincentive. As you have seen her three times, you can make this clear in order to give balance based upon your apparently less than ideal last experience.  What is most important is to give the other guys a heads up that she does drink and may use drugs.  This may be a problem for some, not for others.  It gives people a warning that if she is a bit dishevelled or out of it at the door, it may be best to leave.  I was quite critical about another poster on another thread who intimated a bad experience with a girl, but wouldn't specify what it was.  You shouldn't be criticised for an honest review - even if it differs from other reviews of the same girl.  You should however be criticised for intimating a less than ideal experience, but then refusing to post about it openly.