Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 2881 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JackSpin

External Link/Members Only

Seen molly recently, I have been quite a regular for some time between molly and Eliza fitness but I haven’t seen her around for a while :(

Location - M4 cheetham hill side

Price - £60 - 30mins

Comms - always fast coms with her availability.

Arrived a little early was called up with the door number.  Into the flat asked to wash hand immediately, no problem with that. Also the girls in the pics a little bit old but she is just as cute, so no nasty surprises.
She is very affectionate and give a very good vanilla gfe experience if that’s what you want. Lots of kissing and foreplay.
Straight to owo for a good 10 mins I knew I was gonna blow and I know she will take it right in the mouth too for past meets.
But I ask for the bag give myself another 10mins  she jumped on top grinding up and down my body with lots of kissing, into missionary and I finished in the bag. Quick shower and was out bang on 30 mins.

Now the reason I like this girl is because she doesn’t charge extra, fair prices and provides all her services.

Seen this girl a lot seem to click with her and very professional about everything so definitely will be back!

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve seen her quite a few times and always good - better location now too with free parking

Offline Jayj

Outstanding SP I’ve seen her probably more times than any other working girl, I’m overdue another visit.

Offline jaszyj87

is she seeing new punters yet? last time i essaged she said repeat clients only

Offline rocket88

is she seeing new punters yet? last time i essaged she said repeat clients only

I contacted her recently and got the same response.