Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Tooting SW17 - flat  (Read 3642 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

Profile:
External Link/Members Only

In the area, and owing to a lack of alternate options, opted for Sami - as she had some good(ish) reviews on here, and had recently returned to the area, so thought she might be fresh and enthusiastic for punting! (wrong).

Early afternoon punt, comms were pretty shaky to be honest.. spoke to her initially, said she would send me a text with the address - not received. Rang her back 15mins later, got the address that way. Then some confusion when I got to the road, where I didn't feel the instructions to get to her flat were particularly good. After some faff, I got in a few minutes later..

Flat in a purpose built block, in a small well-kept estate - private enough. Decent bathroom with good shower, although got a damp used towel at the end of the punt, which wasn't great. Punting room was a dingy affair, with an annoying squeaky bed. No music, very quiet atmosphere - which I didn't mind. To be honest, first impressions, the flat felt a bit seedy, and the welcome a little cold.

The girl - a not unattractive 30s milf, quite pretty as others have noted. Saggy flat boobs, but otherwise a nice slender petite body - the kids have obviously sucked the life out of those tits. Sami was friendly at times, yet a bit distant. Sometimes smiley, but mainly nonchalant - it certainly did not feel like she loved her job unfortunately. I didn't get lots of shitty attitude or anything, but a few No's during the action, and no warm fuzzy feelings that she was enjoying my company or efforts.

Services, I opted for a 30min session @ £70 - enquired about WS - an hour before on the phone (+£20 extra) but apparently that was too late to accommodate for, so didn't happen.

Foreplay, crap on her part. Wasn't a fan of her OW blow job style at all, far too light. Those who enjoy the blowies... I really wouldn't bother with this one. Asked her to lick the balls - wasn't keen "I don't do that". could barely feel her doing her part in 69.

Asked to give her some oral - which she was happy to receive (perhaps just lazily). I did enjoy going down on her nicely formed snatch - all ok from a hygiene point of view. Probably in there for 15 mins, with RO, 69, and some facesitting - to which she said she came. Then spent the last 10mins or so pounding her in mish, cowgirl, and some light ("don't go to deep") doggie, before finishing with a mutual wank / her fingering herself and talking dirty to me - which I enjoyed.

This borders a negative for me, on a few aspects on comms, limited services, distant non-enthused attitude, but in the end the pussy licking and enjoyable sex saved this punt on a pretty, slim blonde, so a negative therefore might be harsh. Expectations mainly met, you get what you pay for, and at this £70 level, I wasn't expecting much more than what I received.

I won't be going back though.

Offline johnsheppard99

I messaged her a couple of days ago and she said she doesn't do sex at all! Must be having an off week or something, but decided not to book her anyway based on that (and before I saw this).

Offline Viper90

I messaged her a couple of days ago and she said she doesn't do sex at all! Must be having an off week or something, but decided not to book her anyway based on that (and before I saw this).

Possibly due to the fact that she is pregnant. Again. Sure this is her fourth one now...
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AdultishColombo

Possibly due to the fact that she is pregnant. Again. Sure this is her fourth one now...

shes pregnant again?!

Offline Viper90

shes pregnant again?!

Yea man. 20 weeks gone it says on her profile...
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline another381

Wow, she spends more time pregnant than not. If she wasn't in Wigan I'd see her again.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Just checked the timeline to verify it's not mine :lol: :yahoo:

What's she doing with all these poor kids?

Online LLPunting

Just checked the timeline to verify it's not mine :lol: :yahoo:

What's she doing with all these poor kids?

Did you BB her or did you suspect she kept your filled mac for more than sentimental reasons?  :unknown:

Offline FiveKnuckles

Did you BB her or did you suspect she kept your filled mac for more than sentimental reasons?  :unknown:

Just joking.  100% hat on, and unlikely to have enough juice in the bag to create a mini FiveKnuckles.

She's giving that weather girl Becky Mantin some serious competition with the pregnancy thing.