Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DarraFuentes - Cambridge  (Read 1049 times)

16 review(s) for DarraFlores (10 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HappyDays!

External Link/Members Only

I saw Darra when she was in Cambridge recently. Venue was a chain hotel on the edge of town. I paid £130 for an hour.

Darra has a great body, slender and toned, with nicely enhanced boobs that retain some softness and bounce. Mid thirties age feels about right. Facially, she's not unattractive, but didn't really do it for me. She speaks good English and we had the usual pre and post coital chit chat.

This was a plan B punt and proved somewhat disappointing. Darra was clean and fresh, perfectly pleasant, we enjoyed some FK, the sex was reasonably engaged and not unenthusiastic, but I wasn't particularly stirred or stimulated. Contrary to the services listed, oral (which was decent enough) was with condom and my attempt at fingering was gently but firmly brushed to one side. Also, she wanted to do things in a different sequence from my preference - when I'm paying £130 I like to be in charge of how things flow.

I think this punt suffered by coming hot on the heels of my outstanding experience with xxxSexy_Hollyxxx the week before, so your mileage may vary - hence the neutral, rather than negative. When I couldn't get to see Holly again, I opted for plan B rather than waiting for another day. Lesson learned.