Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla of GEA  (Read 1982 times)

Wee Man

External Link/Members Only

I'm a bit confused as to how to rate this punt. The reason being when I met Carla she turned out to be Dani from GE (Scotsgirls), who also advertises as an independent called Delicious Dani.

If you check out the AW photos against the GEA ones there isn't much likeness. I'm not sure if the girl I got is the same one in the GEA pics. This thought was in my mind while we were together and the more I dwelt on it the more annoyed I got with the idea that I'd been conned. It's not easy to be certain as the photos are either blurred or faceless but I tried to get it out of "Carla" by asking her background but I don't know if she thought I was a cop because she became a bit cagey about answering anything and this itself didn't help any.

I know the agency has got previous for switching girls and I'd be interesting to know if anyone has any insight in to "Carla".

In case she is Carla and I'm just paranoid, we did spend an hour together and the punt was decent enough. She gave a reasonable BBBJ and we went through a few positions ending in me on top and her head banging off the headboard as I banged away until I filled the jacket. After a short rest it was some more OWO but I was knackered so just let her blow me until I was ready to cum then it was pearl necklace time.

BigFred

I know exactly what you mean. I had seen Carla from gea about a year ago. I remember the date because she told me that she had just been marching in the Orange Walk. If I remember she wasn’t that attractive facially. I think the photos are genuine but the agency does edit them to remove tattoos. I think they also edit them to make the girls look more attractive.

Offline Falkirk GND

Well, well, well - "Carla" does get around doesn't she  :cool:

Carla at GEA  External Link/Members Only

Offline Falkirk GND

Ooooops - hit the wrong button!

So - Carla, is also Dani, but she also apparently works in Newcastle as Katy -

Same group of websites. Seems Maya in Newcastle also works Leeds.  Possible I suppose, but unlikely!

The guys at GEA have a lot of good girls, but they are in danger of losing their reasonably good reputation.  They should be a little more honest about who works where and especially who is working.  There are quite a few girls on the Glasgow site and loads of girls on the Edinburgh site that haven't worked for weeks, if not months.   :thumbsdown: Clean up the act, and the websites!  You have some of the best girls in both cities, but we'll all be dead before some of those girls are available again!  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 06:23:57 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline pilgrim

Thank you for speaking out about this mob.  I would use them regularly if they actually had half of the girls that they show on their various sites and provided the services that are advertised.  They have agency sites all over the UK. 
This profile from the Gatwick site is "Shelly" who used to work in Glasgow but has been an indie on AW as "Darcy Rose" since Feb of this year.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like the look of Annie and Blair on the Edinburgh site but they are never available.  The geezer on the phone doesnt have a clue and says he will ask management and get back to you but he never does.  In regards to Carla, she may work in other cities as I know two of the Edinburgh girls were sent down to work in the Newcastle area on the promise of "you are new so you will earn loads"

Look at their sites for Leeds, Heathrow and Gatwick and you will see familiar profiles from the Scottish sites.

Offline Falkirk GND

I'm speaking up in the hope that they'll improve and get more honest with us punters!

On the Edinburgh scene - I too have been waiting months for Blair (sooo hard to find a young petite tiny-titted black girl anywhere in Scotland - if she gave good service I'd be there once a week at least) and Christy (just fancy a rattle!) but neither have been available for at least 3 months!  I check at least 2 or 3 times a week so 100% confident I haven't "missed" them!  22 girls on the Edinburgh site and I'd estimate only half are active at least once a week, and some of them are only a day or an evening a week.  Must be hard to get girls there too, as a lot of the Glasgow girls appear on the site, but rarely in person e.g. Katie

As for Glasgow - it's a bit better - 35 on the site, and I reckon most of them make an appearance once every week or two, allowing for holidays. And they seem a little better at taking girls down who aren't working - recent departures seem to be Kayla and Linda. 

I still think they are the best agency in town - but that's not saying much when the main competition is Callum at G-E!  They could have much more custom in my view if they went back to the standards Ben had - great value fucks with honest descriptions.

And while I'm on a rant - they really should change the incall flat!  :dash: If the polis haven't clocked it yet, I'm a virgin! I avoid booking now on the basis that I couldn't relax waiting for the knock!

New flat - honesty about services - only current girls = punter paradise! :hi: After all, most of the girls are good lassies who give a good service imho!  :crazy:

Offline pilgrim

I have often ranted about them.  I just dont know why they have gone down hill?  They have taken to advertising for flats on their site, both Gla and Edin.  I think they lost the Edin flat months ago, that leads to the girls not advertising hours as there are no incall facilities available.

The polis are fully aware of them, they were all interviewed and gave evidence in that case involving the copper from Govan.

As a result of that they moved out of the harbour flats and ended up in a variety of shitholes but normally with just one prossie per flat.  Most of them have one booking then bolt leaving the place in a state.

I dont think they care about all the complaints.

Offline Falkirk GND

I think it may be a case of "too big, too fast", trying to juggle too many balls at once, and despite the issues, still being the best of a bad bunch!  If they're making enough, there's no incentive to improve!

Personally, I can cope with untidy flats in semi-dodgey areas as long as (a) there's no chance of a raid - hence the one at a time policy which they have now introduced, they didn't always run it like that, although I've had to wait while one leaves and mine gets in!! and (b) the bed and girls are clean.  Not had an issue with laundry but unfortunately have had one or two slightly unfresh pussies - there is simply no excuse for that!

Btw - seems like we have similar tastes and standards!  :D Any chance you could you PM me the lowdown on the G-E flat and any of the current girls?

Cheers

Offline J_H

Tried to get hold of Dani because she's handy and I like them slim.

Cut a long story short - says DFK on her profile, when asked she said no kissing by text. For me if a girl doesn't do what she says on her profile that's a straight red - NEGATIVE.

Fortunately I didn't have to 'walk' though I would have done.