Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondeheidii - FS, OW, Face Fuck, Cum on Face - Eastleigh, Southampton  (Read 5519 times)

10 review(s) for BlondeHeidii (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CharliePepp

This was my second attempt to see Heidi , the first one had been cancelled by her at short notice.
On this attempt we spoke and she made a big deal about booking via AW, we eventually agreed to book via phone/text.
We had agreed I would contact her 30 minutes before punt , so she could confirm. Then it got strange as Heidi wasn't answering call or text. I had given up but eventually she called back and got directions to a hotel in Eastleigh - that is fast becoming a brothel.

When i got to her room - she is basically paranoid about no shows hence the faff, so her response it seems is to mess punters around. Which was probably why my first meeting was cancelled and why she seemed in two minds for this one.

OK so you are warned.

The meet - 100 for 30 minutes

Heidi is an older lady, MILF I suppose, blond with large knockers and a large ass and basically a bit fat. She talks all the time, about crap. As we started the session she also talks dirty the whole time which is OK.
In order to shut her up , I got my cock in her mouth, BJ was with a condom. She doesn't do any RIMING or BALL LICKING but goes quite deep. With her on her knees I was able to face fuck her and hold her head down by her hair for short periods.

On to bed for more BJ, and then sex in doggy. Her pussy is not very tight, so I pounded away for a while without getting much stimulation on my cock. Flipped her on to her back and tried that position , again the loose pussy wasn't doing it for me.

I had asked to cum on her body which she agree to . So I had her lie on the bed, while I stood next to her and let her wank me off. Initially she was very quick, but in the end I had her wank me slowly for around 10 minutes.

Shot my load over her tits, neck and chin. She doesn't swallow  or offer OWO and i don't think she was happy that I hit her face.

Overall its a positive as she puts in some effort, but services are limited and you do run a real risk of being messed about - so I would advise having a backup plan in place

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DThunter01

This was my second attempt to see Heidi , the first one had been cancelled by her at short notice.
On this attempt we spoke and she made a big deal about booking via AW, we eventually agreed to book via phone/text.
We had agreed I would contact her 30 minutes before punt , so she could confirm. Then it got strange as Heidi wasn't answering call or text. I had given up but eventually she called back and got directions to a hotel in Eastleigh - that is fast becoming a brothel.

When i got to her room - she is basically paranoid about no shows hence the faff, so her response it seems is to mess punters around. Which was probably why my first meeting was cancelled and why she seemed in two minds for this one.

OK so you are warned.

The meet - 100 for 30 minutes

Heidi is an older lady, MILF I suppose, blond with large knockers and a large ass and basically a bit fat. She talks all the time, about crap. As we started the session she also talks dirty the whole time which is OK.
In order to shut her up , I got my cock in her mouth, BJ was with a condom. She doesn't do any RIMING or BALL LICKING but goes quite deep. With her on her knees I was able to face fuck her and hold her head down by her hair for short periods.

On to bed for more BJ, and then sex in doggy. Her pussy is not very tight, so I pounded away for a while without getting much stimulation on my cock. Flipped her on to her back and tried that position , again the loose pussy wasn't doing it for me.

I had asked to cum on her body which she agree to . So I had her lie on the bed, while I stood next to her and let her wank me off. Initially she was very quick, but in the end I had her wank me slowly for around 10 minutes.

Shot my load over her tits, neck and chin. She doesn't swallow  or offer OWO and i don't think she was happy that I hit her face.

Overall its a positive as she puts in some effort, but services are limited and you do run a real risk of being messed about - so I would advise having a backup plan in place

External Link/Members Only

100 for 30 mins with no owo??

:dash: thats steep

Online timsussex

100 for 30 mins with no owo??

:dash: thats steep

Yes I paid £120 for an hour back when she was offering OWO and that was only just a positive review

havent been back since OWO has been off the table

Offline BestofBritish84

I've seen her a few times over the years. Generally positive but I have to agree the last time I saw her after covid she was heavier than when I saw her a few years before that when she was watching herself.

The cost now is also too much as I can get similar and arguably better for the price in the area.

Offline CharliePepp

Yes I paid £120 for an hour back when she was offering OWO and that was only just a positive review

havent been back since OWO has been off the table

not many options on that day - if I had known what I know now I wouldnt have gone in - live and learn

Offline Gameboy121

Slack inside and out. Not for me

Offline TallnHung

Met her a while back when cheaper and did OWO.
Not going back now though, even gor those tits at that price and no OWO!

Offline Dennis T Menace

Are you sure this is a positive?

Online Derrick101

Are you sure this is a positive?

OP's review, OP's rating... But I was questioning the rating as well. Neutral at best for me  :unknown:

Online Fuzzyduck

OP's review, OP's rating... But I was questioning the rating as well. Neutral at best for me  :unknown:

Agreed it seems a little generous considering OP said he wouldn't have gone if he knew what he does now. Still, that's his call. I do wonder though it he could have posted 2 reviews. One for short notice cancellation and this one. If you look just glance at her reviews you only really see a string of positives and that doesn't tell the whole story.

Offline MrMatrix

Dont disagree, but more importantly he did a review and Im grateful he has. Thank you OP :hi:
 He's provided sufficent information and we can draw our own conclusions :hi:

Offline macman26

Thanks for the updated review - i saw her few years back she really must be 50 now or close too, but still dam hot with those tits!  Days when she did OWC & CIM etc. 

Offline CharliePepp

i try to tell it like it happened.
I dont like to give a neutral or a negative if the girl puts some effort in
that fanny was loose however :)

Offline macman26

i try to tell it like it happened.
I dont like to give a neutral or a negative if the girl puts some effort in
that fanny was loose however :)

Maybe we men get bigger with age! Joking aside too many dicks seen seems to end been a loose fanny