Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoneySuckle94 - Sexy London British girl - Kingston outcall  (Read 6254 times)

1 review(s) for HoneySuckle94 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline yoyoyogi

I texted her on the number, she responded  fairly quickly in Half an hour so I discussed the services over WhatsApp and then I asked her to FaceTime.
£500 two hours
face 7.5/10
body 8/10
attitude 8/10- no two

It seems good and I booked Hotel in Kingston. I want early to the hotel and make sure I checked in and waited for her to arrive.
She was 15 minutes late made up  for the lateness later.

I opened champagne for her on arrival and she was wearing normal tracksuit, I could see the curves and good boobs shapes even with loose top and I felt her soft lovely curvy ass when I opened the door for her.

I had fresh shower and wrapped the towel, and while we were enjoying the champagne, I slowly moved closer to her and started caressing her lovely boobs with left hand while smelling her face and eyeing those lovely cheeks and lips.
I then put my hand underneath the top and i started to squeeze the boobs gently,nd then popped one out from bra, nd started twisting that hard nipple. soon we started kissing, her lovely botox filled lips, I whispered her I want her to suck my cock and took her top off , she got up to pick up the Dom, I grabbed the opportunity to grab her arse and place my hand inside her knickers while pulling down her nike bottom too reveal her soft creme arse,she put the Dom and started skin, good suction and sloppy, then I held her by hair with one hand and she started to make eye contact which encouraged me to start thrusting my dick deeper, she started to drool and gag a bit, I then laid on bed sideways and stuffed her face again deeper, while squeezing her boobs harder, then onto her pussy nd rubbing her clit and that made her wanting to take whole length in all the way to voice box.......aaaaahhhhh felt so good.

she then said she want to fuck me so I laid on the bed nd then she started riding me real good , quite hard and kept complimenting  my dick, which got me even harder, I then let her fuck me until she orgasmed. I then tool her in front of mirror and turned her around and started pounding her standing Dogge real hard, she took it well and moaned a lot, I spanked her bum cheeks harder, she starts to thrust back, we found motion that meant deeper penetration and noisy, I stopped to turn music louder and the grabbed her by pussy to the edge of the bed, I then lifted her legs up over my shoulders and gave heavy pounding , she started to shudder and clenched her pussy muscles so hard I had to push my dick back deeper.
more fucking and she started getting tired so off with Mac, I then came onto her tummy and rubbed my cum all over her tits,
we had break and ordered snack and more fun again, she loved riding me and I loved fucking her too, we fucked for another hour and I came in doggy

Banned reason: Transphobic posts and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review but, without contact details, it's of little use to anyone else.

Offline yoyoyogi

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review, please kindly include links or contact details

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Fuzzyduck

I tried booking this one ages ago. Poor comms and flaky so I gave up. She was a bit cheaper then. Forget £250/hr.

Offline oralfibre

I tried booking this one ages ago. Poor comms and flaky so I gave up. She was a bit cheaper then. Forget £250/hr.

Same here. Have tried e-mail and SMS a few times in the past with no result.

Offline Leaveitout

I have seen this one and been tempted many times, however she has a strange policy of no owo if you’re not circumcised (according to her profile), I’m not Jewish, or Muslim for that matter so I’m not circumcised. I do understand you can be neither and still be circumcised, just making the point that generally speaking, having the snip is not the ‘default’ position hence why I refer to it as a strange policy.

OP can you confirm if this was the case for you also or if OW was your choice?

Offline yoyoyogi

OW didn't bother me, she didn't want it too deep but had brief DT tbh imo

Offline Leaveitout

OW didn't bother me, she didn't want it too deep but had brief DT tbh imo

Didn’t answer my question though…

Offline stayer

No kissing and charging £250! I'll pass.

Offline yoyoyogi

Didn’t answer my question though…
that's right no OWO if ur not circumcised exactly as advertised  :)

Offline Leaveitout

that's right no OWO if ur not circumcised exactly as advertised  :)

Cheers