Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply Louise - Stevenage  (Read 1443 times)

31 review(s) for simply louise (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline brian1123

Date

November, 2021

Link/Contact info

External Link/Members Only

Preamble

Note this meeting happened in November 2021, I have tried to organize another meeting last month with Louise but to no avail, comments/answers on the forum from those in contact with her suggest she is moving location/ taking a break etc. 

Comms/Location

I was trying to make an appointment with Louise for a while, I sent her a few e-mails on aw none of which were responded to, then a few texts and got no response so I gave up. A few months later I had a work meeting cancelled and sent her a text on the off chance she was available - luckily on that day  she responded saying she could meet in the afternoon.

Her location was in an apartment block in Stevenage close to station. I called her 5 mins before and she gave me some instructions to get to her place. The apartment itself was clean, safe and fit for purpose.

Time/Cost

£1hr/£130

Description

Louise is an attractive English lady, about 5’2, with blonde hair, she was well dressed and groomed for the appointment.  I would say Louise is around 45-50, slim probably a bit closer to size 10 than 8. Louise is pretty and looks quite a lot younger than her age, in fact I was quite surprised at her appearance especially when she undressed. She has a  lovely body with a large set of enhanced breasts - I was definitely happy with what I saw.

Meeting

Louise was very friendly from the get go and I felt comfortable as soon as we met.

The meeting started off with Louise stripping off, I got on the bed and she offered to start off with a massage, with her rubbing her tits against me. Eventually we got to OWO which was excellent, Louise was very good at this and enthusiastic. She then put the bag on, got on top and rode me, I had a great view of her large breasts as she did  and we finished round 1.

About 15 mins of chat and she started performing OWO again, when I was ready we went to mish and I started pumping away, we finished in doggy.
I was satisfied and we had a chat while I got dressed, Louise was very friendly and accommodating even though we were over our allotted time. 

Overall/Conclusions

I would say from my experience comms is not really Louise’s strong point, perhaps its different for regulars.

Overall I was very happy with the actual meeting and it definitely exceeded my expectations and I would defiantly meet Louise again if/when she starts doing meeting again.