Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Big Boobs - Guildford  (Read 3299 times)

4 review(s) for Andrea Big Boobs (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paul_tall_

Link
External Link/Members Only

When
Daytime during week of May 16th

A flat/house behind another house/flats driveway to parking area, quite discreet 10 minute walk from town centre near the Albany Pub as a landmark, can park in that road or roads around and pay at meter or 5 mins up a couple of hills there is free parking for 2 hours Mon-Sat, free Sunday
Didn't use or enquire about the bathroom, typical bedroom with double bed and place to lay clothes

Comms
Via phone and via text given postcode, once confirmed time was text the full address and told to contact on arrival which i did by text, noticed whilst standing outside of the front door there is a doorbell type cam on the wall as you enter into the path to get to the front door so be warned

Whats she like
Girl in picture, would suggest shorter than her stated 5'6 , very busty, pert heavy breasts seemed real, fully shaven, curvy figure and bum attractive to me, fully braced teeth if that puts you off. She says she is Columbian and been in the UK for a while,no reason to disbelieve, seems to travel around the UK for a week or so at a time

The Important part

Friendly greeting, limited english though, took the cash £60 for 30 mins, didnt ask about extras, she gave a light handed massage after rolling down her one piece and lifiting up  with oil to back, shoulders and neck, allowed touching of bum and breasts, and legs. There were no cc swipes. Asked to turn over and she immediately got a condom and used her mouth to get me up, condom was of the rather thick variety. Gave good head and gave lots of eye contact. After a while asked what position, started off cowgirl for which she lubbed me up and sat on top and rode me, probably not her fave pos I would say, we then switched to me on top and her with legs wrapped around me, she checked condom a couple of times to make sure in place, was able to suck on her breasts and then i rode her until popping, cleaned me up after and tried brief chat and was on my way.

For me a positive as was fun experience, might not be the same for all, I would return if she was back in Guildford

Offline sparkus

Now in London, works the usual Latina flats if I'm not mistaken - anyone seen her?

Offline paul_tall_

Her saying she travels around I was hoping for a return to Guildford but keeping a track on her profile after leaving Guildford she seems to have changed locations in London a couple of times since I saw her with the same number. I would be interested to know if others use the Guildford location she was at.