Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Keira - Outcall - Manchester  (Read 1892 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ItsRimUpNorth

First post so apols if make a hash of it.

This is for WG now going by name of Angel Keira: External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only Used to go by xxTeenAngelxx, from reading around.

Saw her in November 2011 (so excuse late review but only just paid for membership) and think she was probably in more of a state than a Feb 21 review that I would have seen if I'd been a paid up member. She looked nothing like her pics and was more of a size 12 on her 5'6'' (if that) frame, nowhere near the 8 claimed. Large belly and her face was quite chunky by this point. She arrived late, and in retrospect probs having started in on the ket, but proceeded to go to the bathroom about a couple of times just coming back and saying she wanted to change outfit before disappearing in again to loud snorts and reappearing with powder clinging to her nose and mouth.

She started oral and after a few mins she went bathroom again more and more sniffing for various lengths of time. Came back out, and I was asking her what she was taking and she couldn't really focus her eyes, slurred all her words and ended up being a bit confused so I said let's call it a night and she was a wee bit aggy. I sorted a cab and that's all she wrote.

Hope she gets or has gotten help.

I could lit copy and paste this review, 100% agree with it and the scores

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 04:50:51 pm by ItsRimUpNorth »

Online SeekingSteve

2011 ?
Aye 11 years is a bit late  :lol:

Offline Cryton123

A review from 11 years ago?   I’m guessing you meant 2021?

I saw this girl about 4 years ago for an outcall to my hotel and she was decent to be honest. No signs of drugs and she probably stayed double the time I paid for, just chatting and chilling out. Service was bang on too and she looked like her pics.

However this is the 2nd Neg she’s had due to her drug taking, so sounds like the girl has some problems now. Let’s hope she stops working and gets some help.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 08:08:21 am by Cryton123 »

Offline trebor111

What a load of rubbish

I have seen Kiera a few times and every time she has given me a great time

Her timekeeping is not the best but always keeps you up to date when she will arrive.
Banned reason: No contribution to site even though actively punting, ignoring a mod, exit stage left
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline OakTree

What a load of rubbish

Her timekeeping is not the best but always keeps you up to date when she will arrive.

Fortunately your opinion on here is the equal to the square root of fuck all.

Offline GingerNuts

What a load of rubbish

50% of her 14 reviews are negative so the OP isn't the only one unimpressed.

You think she's so great, why haven't you posted a review?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 11:43:39 am by GingerNuts »

Offline westeros

Fortunately your opinion on here is the equal to the square root of fuck all.

:hi: best put down I've heard in ages. Hopefully you won't mind if I use that in future