Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 2143 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed and I must agree she's a decent punt. No real complaints.

Very straightforward to deal with, responsive. Easy to find apartment between Holborn and Covent Garden, but be warned it's perhaps not the most discreet entrance (there's a cafe and pub nearby, I believe, and lots of pedestrian traffic).

The girl herself - lovely soft porcelain skin, big greenish(?) eyes and pouty lips. Definitely felt like I wanted to shag her. Very good English.

Shower (albeit with a stale smelling towel, but when I told her she was very apologetic and got me a fresh one), then straight down to business. Some nice DFK but it was never initiated by her. I always find DFK is best when the SP is all over you and going for it, rather than you having to look for DFK.

Her best skill is her OWO, I reckon. She absolutely fucks your cock with her mouth and makes some lovely gagging sounds. She also kept this up at quite a pace and for some duration, which was impressive. She was close to making me come just from that, which is rare for me.

Sex was good, although she was pre-lubed which was a bit of a killer as it ruled out RO. Too many stupid fake moans and "oh wow, oh yeah, oh god!". She needs to cut that shit out, it's over the top and way to frequent.

But I can't deny she fucks really well and takes a serious pounding.

My 30 minutes was up and I was reminded that I need to cum. So I asked for her gagging owo again, and I came on her tits.

£90 did feel steep but then I suppose she's a good SP with a quite central location. I'd never go for £160 for and hour. She seems to like it fast anyway!