Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny - Glasgow  (Read 6868 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline jb34

External Link/Members Only

After trying to meet for about 6 months finally managed to get a hold of Destiny for a 15min quickie for £60. Comms on the day asked to phone and then was sent address.

Flat was in Southside and seemed discreet enough with parking on the street outside. I had been looking at this profile since her new pics were added a while ago and thought she had a great body, in the flesh she was as per the pictures with a pretty face in my opinion. I buzzed and went up the stairs, and she answered the door poking her leg out with her stockings on. She was wearing a wee bra n knickers set with nice heels, she was hot.

She was friendly and she made a joke and we had a laugh, I instantly felt relaxed in her company. Passed over the money and she asked if I wanted a blow job or sex. I was more interested in fucking her but didnt want to turn down a blow job so said both. I got undressed to boxers and the action started with light french kissing and fondling standing up. She asked me to lay on the bed and got my boxers off and started giving me a blow job, we then moved to 69 where I got a good view of her arse and pussy, really nice. She was pushing herself back onto my tongue and seemed to be enjoying herself. The blowjob was good and had to ask her to slow down so she sucked and licked my balls while I continued licking her out.  On with the condom and she went on top, i got her tits out her bra and they were smallish and perky, perfectly formed. I got to suck them while she rode on top, She felt tight and I moved from sucking her tits to neck to french kissing. Was good she seemed really into it and I didnt last long after that. Got cleaned up and wee bit of chat and I was off.

It was a great 15mins, I think I will return for longer next time.

Offline Thepunteruk

Had a meeting with this girl many years ago. Way before I was a member on here. It was an absolute negative. In my Top 3 worst punts ever.
However, her new pictures and seemingly more mature performances have me thinking again. Still a very mixed bunch of reviews, albeit positives in last year.

Offline Glesgaboy

Yeh the pics look good.
On that basis I tried to book by text and got no reply.
3 days later got a late night random text - “available soon hon” kinda thing.

No problem for me as phone was tucked well away as per.
But I’m not inclined to try again as it reinforced the negative aspects of other reviews for me.  :hi:

Offline Thepunteruk

Yeh the pics look good.
On that basis I tried to book by text and got no reply.
3 days later got a late night random text - “available soon hon” kinda thing.

No problem for me as phone was tucked well away as per.
But I’m not inclined to try again as it reinforced the negative aspects of other reviews for me.  :hi:

Yeah, that puts my perspective of her back to...

Don't be silly.

Fool me once and all that.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 01:57:33 pm by Thepunteruk »

Offline johnjo72

Had a few great rides at her but about 10 years ago yet pics look the same. You know when you're out and you've had 10 pints and thru beer googles you see a wee ride then she turns round and you think ffs she's about 40 ? Even though you are  ut still think youre 19 Think that might be the case here looked after the bod (or starved) but age catches up with us all ,still might have a wee go :wackogirl: for old times sake

Offline Glesgaboy

Cheers johnjo  and welcome back - you could both make yer comeback together.  :hi: