Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prettyalicegirl - Chelmsford  (Read 2244 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6375017) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 Minutes at £80 plus £20 extra for Anal

Met with Alice at her current city centre flat near John Lewis.

The comms were prompt and clear, I think she does them herself as her English is excellent.

I have never used this terminology before but, Alice does look better than her AW photos.  The photos are definitely of her but in the flesh she was even nicer.

Her body is a perfect size 8 with a nice "in proportion" bubble butt.

I don't like enhanced breasts.  I just wish girls would stop doing it to themselves.  Her nipples reacted promptly and became stiff bullets under my tongue and fingers.

Alice applied a dom for OW (i think OWO is another £20).  I wasn't blown away by her oral skills.  Nothing on the shaft or balls but I was there mainly for her body and anal.

We started in missionary with me standing and her bum on the edge of the bed.  She immediately put her legs on my shoulders but quickly dropped one leg lower.

She happily took a hard pounding.

We then moved onto anal in missionary with me still standing and again she was comfortable with me going at my pace and balls deep.

I moved her onto her side and continued ploughing her arse until I came in the dom.

Really nice girl with a lovely body, face and most importantly, attitude.

I would happily see her again.

Offline PilotMan

I'm in the middle of writing a review on her - similar experience but I'm probably going with a Neutral rating.

I paid the same as you £80 + £20 for Anal, but no extra for OWO and kissing.

I agree, she is a pretty girl, compliant, takes a pounding.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

8 pos reviews elsewhere! Says on her profile shes Brazillian and then describes herself as Dutch!..

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

With her grasp of English I would not be surprised if she had lived in mainland Europe.

Offline PilotMan

With her grasp of English I would not be surprised if she had lived in mainland Europe.
She said she is of Dutch heritage and lived in Netherlands for several years. She speaks said she speaks Dutch.