Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: another scam i think  (Read 1105 times)

john boy

External Link/Members Only one of five Romanians appeared in durham today be nice if it was her who opens the door  ,, first time ive tried to do a link and it hasn't worked  :dash:,  it was for Deea New on AW 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:33:18 pm by john boy »

john boy

Thanks    I will get the hang of it

john boy

They all appeared today working out of a hotel in durham all the usual same type of profiles with fake pictures.
  Its never ending.

sentinel

For years Romania has been known as the crime capital of Europe. Whether it's identity theft, counterfeit currency,drugs,people-trafficking,extortion and prostitution etc. the list goes on.

Now our politicians have decided to give this nation of gypsies,tramps and thieves the right to go anywhere in the European Union and drag other societies down to their level.

Avoid them, shun them and if necessary treat them with the contempt that they deserve. But whatever you do, don't give them any money.

yorkshire123

For years Romania has been known as the crime capital of Europe. Whether it's identity theft, counterfeit currency,drugs,people-trafficking,extortion and prostitution etc. the list goes on.

Now our politicians have decided to give this nation of gypsies,tramps and thieves the right to go anywhere in the European Union and drag other societies down to their level.

Avoid them, shun them and if necessary treat them with the contempt that they deserve. But whatever you do, don't give them any money.

Thats quite a sweeping statement you've made there sir, could i ask you where did you find these facts  :unknown:

Offline portable

But every night you go around. And lay your money down.

:rolleyes:

Offline Johny Stone

You are wrong sir, I suggest to inform yourself better.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Maybe now you read and learn something true and stop inventing crimes
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:22:56 am by Johny Stone »