Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Kate_xx - Swindon  (Read 1231 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual_Kate_xx (11 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only
First time seeing Kate, thought i'd chance a meet seeing as the Half hour fee of £60 was reasonable if the services listed were done right.

Location was a place near Gorse Hill in Swindon a block of flats which was quite discreet. The place was clean.
Comms were done by text but I'm assured that a friend at a different location handles the calls and relays them to her by phone.
The SP herself is mid forties and quite rounded but her spoken English is quite good. Very welcoming.
The service i wanted was deep throat with a cim finish.

Down to the exchange and to be honest the whole bj act was an anti climax, tip in mouth and alternating between hands every three pumps which was off putting as there was no rhythm. Def no deepthroat on offer and didn't want to try even with a little encouragement, finally shot over her tits and I was done.

In summary it was a cheap but was still disappointed and won't return. A neutral from me.

Offline Coriniumstud

Seen her twice and still don’t know why I went back the second time

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

External Link/Members Only
First time seeing Kate, thought i'd chance a meet seeing as the Half hour fee of £60 was reasonable if the services listed were done right.

Location was a place near Gorse Hill in Swindon a block of flats which was quite discreet. The place was clean.
Comms were done by text but I'm assured that a friend at a different location handles the calls and relays them to her by phone.
The SP herself is mid forties and quite rounded but her spoken English is quite good. Very welcoming.
The service i wanted was deep throat with a cim finish.

Down to the exchange and to be honest the whole bj act was an anti climax, tip in mouth and alternating between hands every three pumps which was off putting as there was no rhythm. Def no deepthroat on offer and didn't want to try even with a little encouragement, finally shot over her tits and I was done.

In summary it was a cheap but was still disappointed and won't return. A neutral from me.
I agree. I've seen her. Just an average vanilla polish punt I thought. Pics are filters and airbrushed and she is bigger in real life too.
Still went through with ot as its cheap.
I won't go back either