Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Big Bumm - Hammersmith  (Read 2423 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5397546) (24 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ascen

Keeping this short as I’m on a train lol

Now 80 for 30 mins up from the last time I saw her by £20, I wouldn’t say it’s not worth it but I feel like I should get more at that price (£80 - £100) range.

Called her a few times and she never answered then randomly texted me that her phone mic is broken :/ to be honest I was a little but thrown as if anyone’s punted her she is very specific on wanting to speak on the phone and being exact etc so I felt like she might now have someone working with her or a “Sergei” but needed to witness that wonder she carry’s around behind her 😂 so set up a visit. She’s in Hammersmith not too hard getting there parking if you’re driving now sure where to park as it’s off a main road.

Got in her attitude is a lot more chilled and more jokes than the first time I was with her maybe she’s finally learning or losing clients ?. Made me wash my hands and dick lol and then started with owo was about 5/10 lot of spit but not the right feelings for me. Went on for about 5/10 min then she asked to fuck, she put on the cover and assumed position without asking went into doggy  :lol: :lol: Smart bird, hit away until finish and then small talk and left…was good but again felt like I should have got more from it.

External Link/Members Only

+447552345241

Offline PunterP

Should be in the london forum, lad.
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac