Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Incall - Shoreditch  (Read 1788 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Noname123

Links

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Fee

30 min - £150 - incall

Comms

AW emails and text messages. Quick and easy going communication.

Shoreditch, London

Pre punt

Was on a business trip to London. Booked 2 girls. This is 2 of 2 review.

Girl

Slim, petite (as I like it). Very fitness bikini body type. Fake boobs but nicely done. Long silky dark hair. Amazing eyes. Dressed to impress, matching lingerie, high heels. Age wise is about right, mid to late 20s.

Meet

April 2022.
Mia is on my hot list for a long time, but never had a chance to book her. This time I pre booked almost a week before. Was easy to find her place. Not very discreet as its a busy street and next to a pizza place.
Called intercom and Mia quickly opened a door for me. Used a lift to get to her place. Once on the required floor level I was greeted by Mia. Very penthouse apartment style. Everything looked clean, in the right place. Once entered a room, was offered a bottled soft drink which I accepted. Was very handy, as the weather was hot and I wanted to buy a bottle of water anyway. Handled the cash and went to take a shower. Fresh towels available. Quick refreshing shower and I am back.
I sat on the corner of a bed. There is a huge mirror opposite the bed and air con/fan working. Perfect temperature. A short striptease dance was performed by Mia and I was hard as rock. Then on her knees and performed a fantastic OWO. Started slowly and then went PSE mode, spit, eye contact, DFK, OWO again. I thought I would blow any second. I think she noticed that and stopped.
A question every man would love to hear - "Bum or pussy?". I said "I want both". On with condom, started in mish, then doggy in pussy. After few minutes of pounding her pussy, she took my fella out and led me to her tight little bum. Was not easy to put it in, but eventually took it full length. Even I had anal before with other girls, this time I felt it bit different, surprisingly tighter. More pounding from behind until she was fully flat on a bed. Cuddling, touching her breast, kissing her neck and pounding her ass was amazing. I felt like I'm again getting closer, I stopped and asked for pussy again.
Condom switched, asked for cowgirl. What happened next was very new to me. First of all, in cowgirl, I was able to see me fucking her through the mirror. Amazing view. And then, Mia stood up, guided my fella to her pussy, and performed a squatting cowgirl, slowly increasing tempo. I could last long, and exploded inside her/condom. She proceeded until the last drop, then hugged and kissed DFK for another few minutes.
Went to take another shower, dressed up. More complements exchanged and I left.

Post punt thoughts

Was truly one of the best punts I ever had. Amazing, young, petite, model look girl that does anal, owo, engaging, going extra mile, can be PSE sometimes and no hidden extras - that's a GEM to me. I believe she's a girl who can get me to 2nd pop without issues. Next time will book an hour or more with her. In my opinion she's one of few who takes her "job" seriously, there is professionalism and customer service which is rare.