Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi Party Sweet / Adultwork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 3501 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6680796) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online bluetable

External Link/Members Only

Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only

Phone number: +447445276705 or 07445276705

TImewaster: agreed prices on the phone with me - £130 for the hour, OWO included - and said she’d text me the address.  She did text me.  She sent me this:

Hi honey
I am GABI Party Girl🥂🎈🎉
🎉PARTY GIRL 🎉💃🇧🇷🥂
ONLY🏠🏠 INCALL 🏠🏠
🎖100%  Real Photos 💯

🔴*NOT BAREBACK 🔴

⏰1h 150£ 2 Time💧
⏰45M 120£ 2 Time💧
⏰30M 90£ 1 time 💧
⏰15M 70£ 1 time 💧
🌚Overnight 1300£

🏘Location  : 🏘 Aberdeen AB11 5AB🏘

✅Classic sexincluding:conventional sex,69,Spanish,massage Final Happy. ☺

EXTRA ARE👄

✅☝🏼it all depends on your hygiene too!

✅OWO +30£ extra
✅CIM +20£ extra
✅COB + 20£ (coming on the titts)
✅Party girl (depend on client)
✅ Fresch kisses +20£
✅Rimming + 40£ (I only do it with sanitized; never dirty)
✅Watersports/Golden rain +25£
✅Fetiche +20£
✅Foot fetish +20£
✅domination +20£
✅Lapdance +20£
✅Stripteaser
✅Fuck Face +50
✅Anal +50

🚫You need send a picture of you to verify if it's you at the door 🚨🚫

💋what time would you like? 😍🥰

ONLY CASH 💷

I didn't bother to reply - even if she hadn't tried to get more money, the picture to "verify" put me right off.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 08:03:05 pm by bluetable »

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:

I'd have lost interest after all the stupid emojis straight after "Hi honey"  :wackogirl:

Offline daviebond

But she's always happy and smiling....even though there is not one piccy of her smiling in her gallery  :lol:

Offline MikeyPence

I went for a visit the day she's popped up online and she's is an absolute stunner, great service.
£80 half an hour

I messaged 2 days later and received that same generic bullshit message with high prices  obviously some dodgey agent.

Offline ik8133

I went for a visit the day she's popped up online and she's is an absolute stunner, great service.
£80 half an hour

I messaged 2 days later and received that same generic bullshit message with high prices  obviously some dodgey agent.

Stick a review up, it'll be much appreciated on here!  :drinks:

Online bluetable

£80 half an hour

Fuck, that's disappointing.  Her External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only Vivastreet ads show the prices you paid, which seem like great value if she's a stunner and gives good service.  Was she the girl in the pics?

Online bluetable

She, or someone using her pics, popped up External Link/Members Only.  Different number though: +447424433452 or 07424433452.

Not logged into the AW profile for a month.

Back down to £130 for the hour, OWO included again.  Half tempted to message her off my new punting SIM and see what the jig is this time.

Photos attached for future reference in case she changes them.  First one looks like a genuine selfie without any filters.  Pretty girl if so.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 05:43:44 pm by bluetable »

Online bluetable

She is.  I gave in to temptation and visited her.  Spoiler: it's her and she's a good punt.