Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do ginger girls' pussies taste different?  (Read 9398 times)

Offline GingerNuts

You're mixing this up with ginger nuts P.
Your comment should be in the TS post.

:blush:

Offline Torqy

Amen to that  :music:

Great thread, OP - my quest for a redhead has just ramped up exponentially  :cool: :drinks:

Let me know how you get on, genuine ginger pussy is not easy to find,  :P PM me when the deed is done :cool:

Offline shed

Let me know how you get on, genuine ginger pussy is not easy to find,  :P PM me when the deed is done :cool:

Why PM and not on open forum. Think we all would be interested.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not the way the forum works, PM facilities are restricted to stop information being shared privately.

Offline Torqy

Not the way the forum works, PM facilities are restricted to stop information being shared privately.

I shall consider myself rebuked   :(

Offline m4rmite

Strangely no SP has told me my ginger dick tastes any different. :unknown:

Offline Dipper

:lol:

Offline shed

That a very interesting point. If a female redhead's pussy tastes like a good malt whiskey why doesn't a ginger dick have the same taste. Probably because it could result in him having a "whiskey dick" - temporary related erectile dysfunction before sex  :unknown:

Offline Torqy

Maybe it does, I’ve never sucked ginger dick ….. I’m not encouraging SP’s to comment  :rolleyes:

Offline Southendlothario

From around 17 until about 19, was a girl id known for a few years that became FWBs with after a little while.
Was a curvy girl, big arse, small ish boobs with big pink nipples, big fat camel toe with trimmed pubes, her pussy tasted and smelled great tbh i couldnt get enough of it.
Wasnt a redhead, she was ginger. Was some ofnthe best sex ive had. Experimented loads between us, all sorts including her asking me to rim her while on all 4s with a rabbit up her to see if could make her squirt (which she got to like doing allnthe time) asked me to be the first guy up her arse, her blowing me off while pushing a dildo up my arse, all sorts. Few of us would meet up at hers and have a smoke and play computer games, then once the others had gone home shed pounce on me.
Have always wondered about trying my chances with her again lol
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 01:37:25 pm by Southendlothario »

Offline Jomoore

Wasnt a redhead, she was ginger.

Well I've never heard that distinction before, perhaps elaborate?  :unknown:

Offline Whiteknight

All pussy taste different  :wacko:

Offline Mackan1

Yes ginger girls smell and test different as they have a different pigment in there skin.
The question is would I be able to smell it/test it  without going back and forth with a bother girl. But when again all girls will be diffent

Offline Bonker

Offline Southendlothario

Well I've never heard that distinction before, perhaps elaborate?  :unknown:

Elaborate? Pale skin, green eyes, bright ginger hair and real pale skin  alergic to sunlight. Rather than a bit darker ie red without the other attributes.
But an amazing pussy both smell and taste👌 would fuck for England and gave amazing head👍

Offline Moby Dick

Never noticed but  I’ve had WGs tell me that Ginger men smell different , so there may be some truth in this  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:35:21 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Bogof60

First LTR was with a Ginge.
Proper ginger hair both above and below.
Pale skin blue eyes and a suntan was when the freckles joined together.  :scare:
Spent many happy hours eating her fanny and didn't notice any difference to any other women of different hair colours.
Even did a threesome and no difference detected.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fwp

For what it's worth, in my admittedly limited experience, the strongest taste I've ever experienced was with a clean ginger girl. But equally had ginger girls who are neutral.

Offline sniffer

My first ginger was an SP called Ruth in Kendal, many years ago. She had a light covering of pussy hair and I remember it being subtly aromatic. In general, ginger girls seem to have a wholesome, satisfying taste, a bit like a digestive biscuit. Black girls have a totally different taste, heady and musky. There's a variety of tastes in breasts, too. I like big ones, they taste like a mixture of fresh chilled milk and lifebuoy soap.

Offline TTGR

Some funny replies here  :lol:
Never seen a ginge SP but had 2 x ex-GFs who were ginger and very pale skinned.
Their pussies very much tasted of pussies  :P
No distinctive taste recalled!

Offline daverfc

I remember seeing a comedian say "rusty roof, musty cellar".

The only true ginger with a ginger bush I have had the pleasure of licking had a definite taste to it. Not unpleasant but a definite taste.

Offline SayLess

I remember seeing a comedian say "rusty roof, musty cellar".

The only true ginger with a ginger bush I have had the pleasure of licking had a definite taste to it. Not unpleasant but a definite taste.

Redheads also get much wetter. "If the roof is on fire, the basement is flooded", as the saying goes...

Offline Bat

This could be a separate thread…….. but there does seem to be a preference for a neutral or what I would call tasteless pussy…. I’m not saying I like them smelling like Grimsby docks in a heat wave….. but I want it to taste like pussy  :P

Totally agree with this. The last SP I was with is a natural redhead, there was a tiny patch of fluff to prove this, and she tasted delicious.

I remember going down on one woman who must have used some kind of strawberry lube/cleanser before I arrived and I really didn’t like it at all!

Offline rubric

Pretty sure no one here can taste the difference between melanin and pheomelanin.  Distinct smells seems to be particular to particular people rather than in any way correspondent to their physical characteristics.

Offline speedygonzal

I have to agree that redhead pussy tastes different. Do you know what milk tastes like the day before it goes bad? That for me is the flavor. which I love by the way, I think vanilla haagen dazs is very similar  :wackogirl:

Offline RandomGuy99

I doubt it, but for the sake of science and the good of mankind I am willing to undertake an extensive research programme sampling ginger and non-ginger pussies across all the continents.  I propose that this research be completed over a period of 2 years. It's gonna be tough but I am prepared to take one for the team. 

Where can I submit my application for a research grant?

Offline jonesfromthere

Offline bundaskwilz

My evidence is VERY anecdotal but YES.... they also fuck better lol

Offline Trpy

Do you know what milk tastes like the day before it goes bad?

Cheese  :unknown:

Offline Colston36

Think i've only dun the one and that was a long time ago. Gen Ginger of course not just dye'd Ging..

How does this here belgian writher clock i up 5000 wimmen?, must have been a lifetimes work pulling that lot?..

This here Belgian writer was perhaps the best in the world. But if you know a bit about his writing habits you won't be surprised by his whoring. He wrote incredibly fast. When another writer ran an ad saying it was his first book in a year, Simenon ran one saying it was his first in two weeks. But I somehow doubt you're much of a reader.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

No Colston not that much of a fiction reader, but i've done  some hundreds of women and i'm buggered if i can remembere that many of them!, dunno how you do it in the thousands keep diearies i suppose!..

Offline Colston36

Pretty sure no one here can taste the difference between melanin and pheomelanin.  Distinct smells seems to be particular to particular people rather than in any way correspondent to their physical characteristics.

Totally agree. I see one ginger haired woman about very two weeks. She doesn't taste any different than others. What makes her interesting to me is that she is Welsh. I generally find Welsh girls very sexy.

Offline Doc Holliday

What makes her interesting to me is that she is Welsh. I generally find Welsh girls very sexy.

I think it's their dress sense?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Well that would be half the punt gone, just getting her kit off.

Offline B4bcock

Are you sure that's MissWolf, Doc?  Looks more like Little Red Riding Hood to me.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline Count Duckula

Really? Then I’m not mad, I’m happy with that !

I’ve only had 5 from my memory, clean girls (physically) but certainly not odourless or tasteless, a little off putting at first but after the initial shock I really appreciated it. A little like a neat single malt!

I might try and find a few more, a bit of research and I will look up the literature   :thumbsup:

Never really thought about it before but... yeah. i am partial to a bit of ginge and yeah the taste has been stronger when i have been with a ginger girl. again this is anecdotal and my memories might be being tinged by bias due to this thread but i would go with this. It also gives me a excuse to carry out a slightly more scientific survey over the next year or so.

Online Mkhelen

• Service Provider
I have been with both ginger men (tastes yeasty) & women (tastes bitter)

Variety is the spice of life

Offline alabama1

I have been with both ginger men (tastes yeasty) & women (tastes bitter)

Variety is the spice of life
Men don't have pussies.

Online Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Men's Ginger penis was mentioned in the thread
Was giving a womens perspective

Men don't have pussies.

Offline alabama1

Men's Ginger penis was mentioned in the thread
Was giving a womens perspective
:thumbsup:

Offline Doc Holliday

:lol: :lol: stop sharing our private chat pics  :angry:

Apologies, I won't post the ones with me and the sheep and you covered in coal dust with an entire male voice choir .......... (desperately tries to think of more Welsh stereotypes)

Offline JontyR

Apologies, I won't post the ones with me and the sheep and you covered in coal dust with an entire male voice choir .......... (desperately tries to think of more Welsh stereotypes)
Isn't it amazing where daffodils will grow?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

I will find somewhere to shove a leek if you don't behave  :lol:

Offline Thephoenix

Offline shagmore

A redhead / ginger with a nice hairy pussy is pure heaven. The aroma is amazing. I have found it to be very different to other hairy pussy.