Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 1860 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Streetnat1

Normally out of my price range but thought I'd treat myself as the reviews and pictures, with the inclusion of anal drew me in.

Price paid: £200 an hour

Positives:
Accurate pictures. Good looking girl. Slim with small but soft ass and a pretty face. Toned body.
Luxury apartment with full wall mirror.
Friendly and sweet personality.

Neutral / Negative:
Everything was soft and sensual. I don't mind soft and sensual but it felt like this was the only pace she did things.

Summary:
Just didn't feel that exciting and I remember thinking at the time that it was a waste of money. Mia was friendly and engaged throughout but it just lacked a little bit of passion in the punt even for a gfe experience.

Nice to have ticked her off the list but would not return esp at her price point.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 02:05:41 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Normally out of my price range but thought I'd treat myself as the reviews and pictures, with the inclusion of anal drew me in.

Price paid: £200 an hour

Positives:
Accurate pictures. Good looking girl. Slim with small but soft ass and a pretty face. Toned body.
Luxury apartment with full wall mirror.
Friendly and sweet personality.

Neutral / Negative:
Everything was soft and sensual. I don't mind soft and sensual but it felt like this was the only pace she did things.

Summary:
Just didn't feel that exciting and I remember thinking at the time that it was a waste of money. Mia was friendly and engaged throughout but it just lacked a little bit of passion in the punt even for a gfe experience.

Nice to have ticked her off the list but would not return esp at her price point.

100% agree, lovely girl, good looking, just lacking a spark of passion or doing anything that is not within her set pattern of delivery

Offline alabama1

As i stated in my review of her, i think people have great expectations of her, given her high price. I think she would do better reducing her basic price and having anal as an extra.

Online boredtryst

As i stated in my review of her, i think people have great expectations of her, given her high price. I think she would do better reducing her basic price and having anal as an extra.

I think the issue is she has become too popular and like petrol the prices don't come down fast. I get a feeling she loves anal anyways and doesn't see it as an extra.

Offline alabama1

I think the issue is she has become too popular and like petrol the prices don't come down fast. I get a feeling she loves anal anyways and doesn't see it as an extra.
I know that she likes it, but what i am saying is, we as punters are paying for the anal, wether we want it or not. Having it as an extra, hence bringing her price down, would surely attract more custom off guys who aren't interested in anal.  :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

I know that she likes it, but what i am saying is, we as punters are paying for the anal, wether we want it or not. Having it as an extra, hence bringing her price down, would surely attract more custom off guys who aren't interested in anal.  :unknown:

Your missing the financial logic.

If she's fully booked at £200 per hour, why would she drop her hourly rate to accommodate people who don't want all of her services?

She would only drop her rate if she wasn't busy. Going by the number of reviews on here I doubt that's the case.

Online boredtryst

If she's fully booked at £200 per hour, why would she drop her hourly rate to accommodate people who don't want all of her services?

Spot on, seen this happen too many times.

I did laugh at another review thread mentioning the amount of cocks that have been in her!