Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IrishEmma25 - Stevenage Outcall  (Read 1189 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5821538) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline t_joseph

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Logistics
As stated in the her AW profile, used the email system to book a few days in advance. Received a reply same day and was booked in after some discussion on timings. As I understand it she has a day job so has limited slots but the date and time I requested were no issue.

Outcall to around Stevenage and Emma arrived by car and messaged just before arrival with no issues.

Looks
No face photos in the AW profile so didn't know what to anticipate but was very pleasantly surprised with an attractive woman about 5ft6 and in her early/mid 30s. Big fake lips and long blonde hair and the pictures in her profile are accurate with respect to her great body shape, breasts and her long legs. A few age spots but otherwise very attractive if you're into classically attractive blondes with a bit of work done.

Service
Arrived in a body tight plain clothes then got dressed into a tight black dress before meeting me in the bedroom. Started with pleasuring her first with fingers whilst she kept her dress on and FK (not DFK but nice and passionate nonetheless). Took her dress off after 10 minutes or so and move to missionary followed by doggy. All very attractive and enjoyable and good eye contact during missionary (the moans were slightly forced by still showed better keenness than I've had before). Doggy lasted for 10 minutes or so before moving to HR at my request. Conversation afterwards was great and Emma was great at making everything seem quite natural and not awkward. £220 paid for the hour. OWO was advertised but I'm not interested and did not ask about extra services.

Conclusion
Very expensive for the service but, if that not an issue for you, I would definitely recommend. Would personally punt again as she was one of the more attractive WGs I've come across and the whole process was seamless.

Hidden Image/Members Only