Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Tanya Turner - Windsor Berkshire - Lovely MILF  (Read 4477 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Maverick1138

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins £90 incall

Tanya is a busty blonde MILF, with a very sexy face indeed. One of those sexy mature secretaries that you may see in the office and fantasize about fucking.

The meet got off on a slightly bumpy start as I was getting now return texts, so I called and got an immediate apology and a prolonged natter about how she just popped out etc etc....I thought hmmm this is one chatty woman!

And indeed there was more chatting when we met. However, the kissing was very sensual, long, deep, full on tongues which was amazing! Tanya as I say is a very sexy woman, ageing well, good firm figure, busty but boobs slightly drooping when she let them loose.

Watching her give me a blow job and her looking up at me with those blue eyes, I almost came immediately, so stopped her and got a condom on and fucked her in mish position, she continued with some dirty talk as I fucked her and kissed her deep. Then came in the bag but carried on fucking her which was nice.

I flipped over and she immediately grabbed a wipe and cleaned me, so there was attentiveness to services. She gave me a nice massage on my back, which just gave her more time for a natter. She admitted her boobs were go South direction so she is off soon to get them looked at and a lift up. Which would be amazing.

We didnt actually complete the 30 mins (10mins short), god knows how as she was talking so much I felt like it was ages. I didnt get my second round either. However, it was a decent punt, and I would definitely see her again.

Offline RegalLondonM

Thank you for the review OP, excellent detail.

One question, you mentioned the slightly droopy tits....and her suggestion she may get a lift.....on her profile she states they are already enhanced.....did you feel this was the case or were they natural?

Offline JonasG

She's in Colnbrook until Friday, v. tempted to see her!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 07:49:42 am by JonasG »

Offline Maverick1138

Thank you for the review OP, excellent detail.

One question, you mentioned the slightly droopy tits....and her suggestion she may get a lift.....on her profile she states they are already enhanced.....did you feel this was the case or were they natural?

You are right, they are already enhanced, fairly good job, thats the only reason why they look big when she wears a bra thanks to the existing enhancement, but they were not a full enhancement, originally was only for a lift and now she needs a bit more of a lift.