Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY DASY - Harrow - Another Sensational 20yo Hungarian Stunner TOFTT  (Read 14774 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769406) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline crunchy_guy

External Link/Members Only  (Correct link posted by mod)

The profile linked above is for Melani who I saw and reviewed back in February - profile now being used by Bella or quite possibly the best B&S I have ever had.  Note: the photos on the profile are of Melani, not Bella!

I saw the green light on and made a booking for what I thought was a reunion with Melani, who would be a neutral review for most punters but she ticked some specific boxes for me that made her an excellent P&D.

On arrival, the door was opened by a stunningly beautiful girl, early 20s, petite with sparkingly green/blue eyes and a perfect smile, wearing a silk short dress/neglige - going by the name of Bella.  I followed her up the stairs thinking this is going to be a phenomemal session and I certainly wasn't disappointed.  I've been fortunate to have a lot of punts and she is by far the most beautiful girl I have had the pleasure of fucking.  She has a size 6 figure, small natural Bs, and just the right amount of meat on her bones.  No tattoos which is quite a rarity for these young Hungarians.  She appears to be a new arrival on the scene!

Of course services are quite limited here, especially for a first visit.  Limited English and no kissing but I enjoyed OWO, RO and Protected Sex.  She was very engaging throughout the session, particularly during sex.  OWO was excellent and she was very responsive in RO and fresh tasting.

Disclaimer: I have been a regular at this place for a while but others have experienced B&S here so be prepared to walk if you are not happy or ensure you have a plan B in mind.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 08:09:43 am by daviemac »

Offline Therealisback

Did mans really just review a B&S...?

My dude, don't televise your Ls like this. :lol:

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On arrival, the door was opened by a stunningly beautiful girl, early 20s, petite with sparkingly green/blue eyes and a perfect smile, wearing a silk short dress/neglige - going by the name of Bella.  I followed her up the stairs thinking this is going to be a phenomemal session and I certainly wasn't disappointed.  I've been fortunate to have a lot of punts and she is by far the most beautiful girl I have had the pleasure of fucking.  She has a size 6 figure, small natural Bs, and just the right amount of meat on her bones.  No tattoos which is quite a rarity for these young Hungarians.  She appears to be a new arrival on the scene!

This is the part off the review that gets the juices flowing and curiosity kicking in :lol:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 03:45:56 am by Marvelous »

Offline Helloyou75001

She looks nice. How tall is she?

Offline Snax

Is this the W/G you punted  :unknown:
that's the same girl in the link that OP posted and clearly said that was not the girl he saw.

Offline Jayjay1

I've been fortunate to have a lot of punts and she is by far the most beautiful girl I have had the pleasure of fucking. 

Most beautiful girl? What did you see in her, her photo doesn't do it for me. I know everyone has a different taste but she far from stunner

Offline Marvelous

Most beautiful girl? What did you see in her, her photo doesn't do it for me. I know everyone has a different taste but she far from stunner

It was a bait and switch so the beauty he saw was not the one on the profile.

If somebody could find a link off this hotty it would be much appreciated :hi: as right now all i can see in harrow is cheap Hungarians ane barebacking Romanian skanks :D

Offline Ron89

Harrow has to be the driest part of London for punting, it really is atrocious.

Offline The_Don

Harrow has to be the driest part of London for punting, it really is atrocious.

Over the years I've had some good and bad punts in Harrow. I've spent some time in and around the area punting

I know a few members who may state other areas of London may be as bad. If not lower in quality, punting wise.

far from your usual stomping grounds.

Lewisham is yet another dead loss area in south london imo

Being local:

Edmonton is the place I avoid (punting wise)

Then again, each punter takes some thing different from each punt.

Offline dubhcarr

Ive had some great punts in Harrow some of the SPs are still going like Tanya, Crystal Angel etc lots of Hungarians, Chinese Polish and dodgy Rom brothels. I think if its dry there and elsewhere then maybe its because lots went home just before the pandemic.  :hi:

Offline Marvelous

Think that this riddle  might be solved thanks to Mr smallhead on the TOFTT thread :hi:  Just need crunchy guy to confirm

This is his quote i dont know how to import it over

External Link/Members Only

Met up with this one a few days ago, in Harrow, she was using another SP's profile:  External Link/Members Only
Calling herself Melani, so it was a B+S.
Very pretty with striking blue eyes, so I took the bait. A bit of a tummy and flat chested but tall + clean.
After 2 minutes OWO she put the rubber on + wanted to jump on my semi-limp dick.
After arguing it was an hour booking + I was nowhere ready for sex  she gave more OWO for 5 minutes.
But technique was so poor + after pissing on my parade with her cold sour face + attitude; I had lost my Mojo. I suspected her intention was for me to give up + walk out which I was almost ready to do.  But I stuck to my guns + carried on with this Mission Impossible.
So I stopped OWO as it was pointless + ended up wanking myself to a stiiffy in the bag over her spread legs.
But it was so dry in there, with no lube or spittle to help out it took a few minutes to get in  properly. But mission accomplished.
Ffs it was punter's remorse from the outset.  The whole thing felt a bit rapey  the way she just lay there with a stone cold face with occasional death stares as the only eye contact.
So if you're into necrophilia with a pretty girl she's the one for you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:28:37 am by Marvelous »

Offline Rayray23k

Do you think she was doing this against her will?
Did you two engage in any small talk?

Offline crunchy_guy

Think that this riddle  might be solved thanks to Mr smallhead on the TOFTT thread :hi:  Just need crunchy guy to confirm

I can confirm this is indeed the stunning beauty I saw! Mystery solved  :drinks:

Maybe I caught her on a good day or I have lower expectations from these £80/h Hungarian P&D’s but for me anyway those eyes more than compensated for any lack of services but actually she was very good. I actually was struggling to finish having knocked one out that morning but she got me across the line without complaints. Even during mish, she wrapped herself around me and seemed fully engaged.

Offline PatMacGroin

This review thread has confused the hell out of me!

+447467227135

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

With the latest Captures from that profile:

+447442073896

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Compared to the newer profile:

Reasonably priced Hungarian petite in Stratford

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

£60/30m £90/hr ✓

There is more detail on services on the profile than on the enjoys so here are both:
🍭 🤤 🧕 💆‍♂️ 🛐
@kiss
@cim
@owo
@69
@sex with condom
@NOBAREBACK
EXTRAS:
@water sports £10
@facial £10
@photo £30 no face
@video £40 no face
@prostatamassage £20
@fingering10£
@ ws on me only on body 30£

❤️VERY SLIM SIZE 4❤

Looking at the two profiles side by side I would usually say it's pretty clear that they are the same woman. The first photo from the current "Melani - 6634039" profile looks like it was taken at the same time as the stairs photo's from the "Dasy - 6769406" profile (Carpet, underwear and hair colour all look the same). Even without that, facially and body wise if they are not the same woman they could be sisters.

She does look better in the more recent profile. Another example of the difference a decent make-over can have, especially after the WG has been in the country a few months and earnt some money to pay for it. She also appears to have filled out a little bit, in the earlier darker haired photo's she looked painfully thin. However, even though she might be young and fresh, I would struggle to call her "stunningly beautiful", definitely not "by far the most beautiful girl I have had the pleasure of fucking". So it goes to show how one guys tastes can differ from another. As well as variations in expectation/perception.

The only thing that shakes my confidence is that the OP reports he has seen this WG 3 times over the space of a few months. Twice as "Melani" then once as "Bella". I've known plenty of WG's to change their working names multiple times, and even get confused about what name to introduce themselves as when they use multiple profiles, (or working in a salon where the madame is  trying to swap bookings around). But I don't believe I've ever confused 1 WG for two different women.

OP, are you sure these are two different WG's? And that "Dasy - 6769406" is the woman you know as "Bella"?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 01:02:20 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline Rayray23k

Both looks like crack addicts to me. :crazy:

Offline crunchy_guy

This review thread has confused the hell out of me!

OP, are you sure these are two different WG's? And that "Dasy - 6769406" is the woman you know as "Bella"?

Having fucked them both, I can categorically confirm they are completely different WGs. They are not remotely similarly looking! The only doubt I have in my mind is whether Bella (the girl I reviewed in this thread) is indeed “Dasy” from the other profile linked above. I was sure she was but despite only seeing her a few days ago, i’m now not 100% certain.

What I don’t understand is why they are using Melani’s profile for Bella or if my visit was just a one off B&S. Surely with the way Bella looks, she would get much more interest than Melani

Offline PatMacGroin

I'm not particularly interested in seeing her. So it doesn't really make any difference to me. More of an academic question.

I guess other readers can make up their own minds.

Offline webpunter

Are you feeling ok ?
Stunner WTF
Looks like a druggie
Either that or something else is causing weight loss
Maybe an idea to get a check up
Pop by the local vets & see if you can get a rabies jab too
 :scare:

Having fucked them both, I can categorically confirm they are completely different WGs.

Offline crunchy_guy

Are you feeling ok ?
Stunner WTF
Looks like a druggie
Either that or something else is causing weight loss
Maybe an idea to get a check up
Pop by the local vets & see if you can get a rabies jab too
 :scare:

That picture is Melani who I agree is no stunner and has fucked up teeth! This review is of Bella who is fucking beautiful, almost perfect!

Offline webpunter

As far as fucked up just the teeth ?
Its a bit difficult to follow
For clarification please can you wazz up a pic for Mills & Boon Bella
TIA

That picture is Melani who I agree is no stunner and has fucked up teeth! This review is of Bella who is fucking beautiful, almost perfect!

Offline Marvelous

Sadly for us punters who haven't got the pockets deep enough for the russian diva super hottys.

These £60  "stunners" are as good as it gets  :rose: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Dasy looks banging :rose: shame about her service

Offline fitalic

Both looks like crack addicts to me. :crazy:
For some guys everything that moves is stunner.  :crazy:

Offline PumpDump

For some guys everything that moves is stunner.  :crazy:

Requirements are hole and heartbeat.....heartbeat optional!

Offline webpunter

As for RDSH's no thank you
I've only had two ruskie SPs
One of which i reviewed in April
A big positive, deffo return
The other was positive, in Marbs
Which considering i had the most mahoosive shit in her apartment arriving back there from the Navy bar, i thought she was most tolerant

Certainly for the ruskies in Londongrad they are super expensive usually accompanied by a super bad attitude
Ruskies having a bad attitude, never  :rolleyes:
The very average SPs plying their trade at Novichok Novikov in Mayfair trying to get a bag of sand for 2-3 hours WTF

There are numerous SPs, especially when incl. massage burds @ 60 for 30 / 100 for 60 [or less]

Sadly for us punters who haven't got the pockets deep enough for the russian diva super hottys.

Offline Rayray23k

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344898.0

This one's for you

Offline crunchy_guy

After a second visit to see "Bella" things are a lot clearer  :timeout:

Bella IS actually Sexy Dasy --> External Link/Members Only

The orignial Melani who I saw in Feb/Mar 2022 has GONE but for some reason the maid/receptionist is using Melani's profile for Dasy, rather than Dasy's own profile!!!

I stand by my original review, Dasy is a stunner - perfect figure, captivating eyes and is out of place in terms of her looks at this setup which is usually filled with chubby whores, gypsys with fucked up teeth and crackheads - which for £60/hh or £80/h is exactly what I need sometimes.  I've been fortunate to see a number of gems here (Naughty Ania, Dorina, Beauty Jenny and Braza) and if I get B&S for someone I don't like, i'll simply walk.

My second visit to Dasy was very different from the first.  She wasn't in a good mood this time! She refused RO and Fingers which on the first visit were very much on the menu, where she seemed to appreciate it and had a prety big O.  OWO for 2-3 minutes before she reached for the condom.  She bounced around for a few minutes, she gets into it but somehow feels disconnected, no eye contact.  On switching to mish, she is more engaging, wrapping her arms and legs aruond me, gyrating to my rythem, rather than lying there lifeless.  As i'm getting close to finishing, she also steps up a gear and starts breathing heavily.  Then she is trying to indicate my time is up and i should hurry to get dressed while I still have 10 minutes left.  I try to engage in small talk but she stands by the door while i'm getting dressed.

I can see why others might rate her down, but to me she would be a great £60/hh P&D.  I tried to make it more of a GFE but she isn't that type.  Maybe the first visit was catching her in a particularly good mood.  I will hopefully be seeing her again.

MODS/HELPERS - You can update the subject from BELLA to SEXY DASY and change the link in my opening post to External Link/Members Only

Offline hugo.s

oh yeah, her fanny smelt.

Forgot to add that in my own review ....
Banned reason: Undesirable who thinks he’s tough, but infact a complete cunt threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The_Don

After a second visit to see "Bella" things are a lot clearer  :timeout:

Bella IS actually Sexy Dasy --> External Link/Members Only

MODS/HELPERS - You can update the subject from BELLA to SEXY DASY and change the link in my opening post to External Link/Members Only

Subject updated and post reported for Mod or Admin to change.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 07:44:24 pm by The_Don »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

So is it right Melani Lux has nothing to de with this booking.  :unknown:

Offline crunchy_guy

So is it right Melani Lux has nothing to de with this booking.  :unknown:

Yes.

I only put Melani’s link in the review because I had originally booked her but was B&S for Dasy - who we now know has her own AW profile, that was unknown to me at the time. It would make more sense to link the profile of the girl I reviewed.

Offline Poker penis

:D :dash: :crazy: :bomb:

Offline crunchy_guy

I spent a good 10-15 minutes munching on that mango on our first booking, it smelt fine and tasted very fresh.  She refused RO on the second visit, not sure why but I got pretty close and I didn't get any unpleasent whiffs :unknown: 

Offline hugo.s

I spent a good 10-15 minutes munching on that mango on our first booking, it smelt fine and tasted very fresh.  She refused RO on the second visit, not sure why but I got pretty close and I didn't get any unpleasent whiffs :unknown:

well judging from all the reviews on her so far ( including my own), its just apparent she doesn't give two fks .. so you just got lucky basically. 9/10 other punters will probably experience the hungarian fish market ..
Banned reason: Undesirable who thinks he’s tough, but infact a complete cunt threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Therealisback

If this Dasy chick is the most attractive girl you've ever punted, I feel sorry for you. This review is near worthless considering the number of reviews that have bemoaned her shit service.

Offline webpunter

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Bless  :rolleyes:
Needs to get himself to specsavers
 :D

'Near' worthless
Worthless is more accurate
Well other than givin us a laarf
& a reminder not to be cunt struck

If this Dasy chick is the most attractive girl you've ever punted, I feel sorry for you. This review is near worthless considering the number of reviews that have bemoaned her shit service.

Offline Therealisback

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Bless  :rolleyes:
Needs to get himself to specsavers
 :D

'Near' worthless
Worthless is more accurate
Well other than givin us a laarf
& a reminder not to be cunt struck

Agreed. I could maybe understand being attracted to her for her youth - she seems to have a young and petite body - but I swear her face in the pictures looks quite 'witchy' and tired? It may just be that the photos are not particularly good, but certainly in my opinion this girl is no stunner, not even close.

I say near worthless because I think there is some utility in a review like this. At the very least, it's testament to the diversity of tastes and the fact that not every punters reviews can be trusted. crunchy_guy seems to have left a positive review of Dasy's stablemate Melani Lux, the only positive review in fact, when other users have been nothing but critical of her service. If anything, this review is useful insofar as it highlights for me personally that crunchy_guy's reviews should be disregarded.

Offline webpunter

Good points, +1

I say near worthless because I think there is some utility in a review like this. At the very least, it's testament to the diversity of tastes and the fact that not every punters reviews can be trusted. crunchy_guy seems to have left a positive review of Dasy's stablemate Melani Lux, the only positive review in fact, when other users have been nothing but critical of her service. If anything, this review is useful insofar as it highlights for me personally that crunchy_guy's reviews should be disregarded.

Offline crunchy_guy

This is coming from a guy who has done SIX reviews in three years on UKP :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last 5 reviews in 2022 have been 4NEGATIVES and 1NEUTRAL    Have you considered another hobby? Maybe punting is not for you  :dash:

If you know anything about this setup, there are no "stablemates".  Its a whore-house with a heavy turnaround of Hungarian 20s girls.  I've seen prety much all of them and they have all been decent, some even infamous from my TOFTT reviews like Naughty Ania and Braza which have received glowing positive reviews from established UKP reviewers.

Offline Therealisback

This is coming from a guy who has done SIX reviews in three years on UKP :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last 5 reviews in 2022 have been 4NEGATIVES and 1NEUTRAL    Have you considered another hobby? Maybe punting is not for you  :dash:

If you know anything about this setup, there are no "stablemates".  Its a whore-house with a heavy turnaround of Hungarian 20s girls.  I've seen prety much all of them and they have all been decent, some even infamous from my TOFTT reviews like Naughty Ania and Braza which have received glowing positive reviews from established UKP reviewers.

Unfortunately for you, the quantity of reviews is not as material as the quality, and the quality of yours is clearly questionable given your propensity to positively review SPs who others deem to be shite. If quantity of reviews alone was a good indicator of trustworthiness, you'd be a particularly reliable member. As it is, your reviews aren't worth a shit, because you clearly have quite low standards. Yes, my recent punts have been of a poor quality, but then I'm clearly more discerning than you are. This is reflected in the fact that the one neutral review I've posted has been for an SP I quite enjoy - I rated her as neutral because I considered that others might not feel the same way as me. You, on the other hand, rate SPs with godawful service as positives. That's why your reviews are worthless. Of those SPs that I rated negatively, you most likely would've eaten whatever shit service they gave you and asked for more.

I've not punted consistently in the entirety of my three years as a member, and oftentimes when I do it's with asian SPs who are prone to b&s, hence it's not worth reviewing them. In fact the vast majority of my punts are with Asian SPs since I find they're more accommodating generally. The downside to this is that there's a good likelihood of b&s.

I don't really care about your splitting hairs over semantics lol, I don't know anything about this setup because I don't go out of my way to punt shit SPs, unlike you. I don't particularly give a damn about Braza's so-called 'glowing' reviews, I've read enough about her to come to the conclusion that she most likely isn't a great SP. She was local to me around the time she was the flavour of the month, and I gleaned enough from the reviews to know that I wasn't missing out.

In any case, there's no reason to be salty, I just don't consider you a particularly trustworthy member, or someone who has particularly high standards. Get over it, different strokes for different folks as they say.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 11:12:03 pm by Therealisback »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
As it is, your reviews aren't worth a shit,
You are totally out of order here, if you don't find anything useful in another member's reviews ignore them. Every review adds some value to the site, they all give other members something useful.

All punters are different, we all want different things from a punt, some do not want to kiss an escort so a negative for one because of no kissing could be a positive for another.

You should concentrate on your own contributions and leave others to make their contributions as they see fit.

Edit

I was just looking for your reviews of these two but can't find them? Can you point them out.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 01:00:32 am by daviemac »

Offline Therealisback

You are totally out of order here, if you don't find anything useful in another member's reviews ignore them. Every review adds some value to the site, they all give other members something useful.

All punters are different, we all want different things from a punt, some do not want to kiss an escort so a negative for one because of no kissing could be a positive for another.

You should concentrate on your own contributions and leave others to make their contributions as they see fit.

Edit

I was just looking for your reviews of these two but can't find them? Can you point them out.   :unknown:

Fair enough, I respect that, but I suspect OP might be a tout or otherwise benefitting in some way from the positive reviews... This is at least the second review of his I've come across where he's gushing about two SPs who have otherwise been reviewed very poorly... This Bella in particular - the other reviews are damning, but OP's throwing out superlatives like they're going out of fashion... Just a bit suspicious to me.

I haven't reviewed either of these two. From what I've heard, this particular cabal of Hungarian girls isn't anything to write home about. OP's seemingly the only one with a positive word to say about them.

I'll leave it at that anyway.

Offline crunchy_guy

Fair enough, I respect that, but I suspect OP might be a tout or otherwise benefitting in some way from the positive reviews...

I suspect you are a shit-stirring cunt, which is evidenced in almost everything you post - calling people touts, cucks, pathetic, sad specimans and white-knights.

No good touting bastard!

I'll reserve my pity for those who deserve it. No one put a gun to the dumb wenches head and forced her to get ridiculous fake tits. Good God almighty, your bleeding heart sensibilities are pathetic. Imagine feeling sorry for an utterly classless woman who dresses up head to toe in leather, being dragged around on her knees on a leash like a common dog in broad daylight. Even woofing and simulating pissing like a dog. This is a grown woman with children. You see fit to come to the defense of a woman who willingly eats literal faeces, knowing that it will be posted online for all and sundry to see? You sound like a cuck to me.

"Neanderthal" :lol: deary me, how effete. Obviously I'm not as refined and chivalrous as you since I'm not willing to white knight for an entitled slattern who's squandered her porn money on fake tits and god knows what else.

I'm not butthurt about a woman making money from sex, I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Good for her if she's making money, but I doubt that she is considering she's panhandling online. The only thing I'm butthurt about is the fact that fluffies like you see fit to look down their noses at people who aren't willing to jump to the defence of (literal) shiteating wantons. Why are you so intent to white knight for a woman who degrades herself so, and who lacks respect for herself totally? You really are a sad specimen.  Stay in your cuckshed. :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I haven't reviewed either of these two. From what I've heard,
That's the trouble, the OP has relayed his experience as he found it, you are basing your comments on hearsay.

You may have noticed there was some confusion about who he saw and the wrong link was posted, that was something I corrected and as a matter of course looked into the OP's post history and from what I could see he has posted reviews of a variety of places, not just this Hungarian one.

Offline Therealisback

That's the trouble, the OP has relayed his experience as he found it, you are basing your comments on hearsay.

You may have noticed there was some confusion about who he saw and the wrong link was posted, that was something I corrected and as a matter of course looked into the OP's post history and from what I could see he has posted reviews of a variety of places, not just this Hungarian one.

Well yes, I concede my assumptions are based on hearsay, but it's the same hearsay that informs understanding of every SP who's reviewed on this site. I acknowledge that OP has reviewed other SPs, I just found it suspicious how complimentary he was towards certain SPs who had been reviewed relatively negatively by other members of the forum. I digress anyway, I acknowledge and respect your role and authority on the site, and I don't intend to derail this thread any further. I was merely commenting out of concern that the OP perhaps had ulterior motives to posting this review. The OP clearly has certain predilections that are vastly different from my own, and I, personally, can't put much stock into his reviews. That's all I'm saying. I concede that it was perhaps overzealous of me to write his contributions off completely, I can only really speak for myself. As I said, I just smelt something fishy is all.

Offline crunchy_guy

Well yes, I concede my assumptions are based on hearsay, but it's the same hearsay that informs understanding of every SP who's reviewed on this site. I acknowledge that OP has reviewed other SPs, I just found it suspicious how complimentary he was towards certain SPs who had been reviewed relatively negatively by other members of the forum. I digress anyway, I acknowledge and respect your role and authority on the site, and I don't intend to derail this thread any further. I was merely commenting out of concern that the OP perhaps had ulterior motives to posting this review. The OP clearly has certain predilections that are vastly different from my own, and I, personally, can't put much stock into his reviews. That's all I'm saying. I concede that it was perhaps overzealous of me to write his contributions off completely, I can only really speak for myself. As I said, I just smelt something fishy is all.

Why don't you fuck off and stop trying to get the last word in.  You are a shit-stirring cunt, and continue to post long paragraphs of bullshit that nobody is interested in reading!!!

Offline Therealisback

Why don't you fuck off and stop trying to get the last word in.  You are a shit-stirring cunt, and continue to post long paragraphs of bullshit that nobody is interested in reading!!!

I'm glad to see you're not at all rattled by all this.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I'm glad to see you're not at all rattled by all this.
You don't know when to stop do you? give it a rest or you will find yourself banned.

Slagging other members and their reviews off to the extent you do is out of order. If you think there is something amiss with a review use the report function and let the mods or admin look at it.             The report button is over there               →           →            →           →            →            →            →            →        →        →

« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 08:33:59 am by daviemac »