Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge - Positive  (Read 2030 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Johndelinger

Link: External Link/Members Only

Name: Katalea

Fee: 1h 100£ + owo 20 + kiss 20

Looks: Young and feminine face, athletic body with a small waist , big tits and perfect ass.

Details of session: Hour of excellent, a lot of kisses, amazing owo, sex in cowgirl grinding and riding she leaned forward to instigate fk, I took her missionary and sat on my lap. Touched and kissed her magnificent boobs. Great eye contact throughout the punt. I was hugging her right and already thinking that I want to see her again. Doggy again and her on top , we’re all performed perfectly.

Service: I can’t fault the service, it was very good. Anyway, she was accepted in a luxury agency in London, so probably she will left soon. Now will go to Norwich for few weeks and after back to ROM.

Conclusion: Excellent punt with a very pretty, young and fun girl. Overall a positive experience for me.

Offline tp69

Good work Katalea, you're causing quite the stir. Seems you're a little like marmite  :D

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Nice review, Hawaiian would be proud

Offline Johndelinger

Oh my good, a lot of “bad guys” here. Is my private review. Everybody can think what them want.

Offline tp69

Oh my good, a lot of “bad guys” here. Is my private review. Everybody can think what them want.

Which country are you from John? Just curious.

Offline oli7474

Some contrasting reviews on here but i may have to try her myself for a P&D if she does come to Norwich like you say. Can believe she may be picked up by an agency with the amount of reviews and stir going on about her

Offline PLeisure

The only bad element here, 'John' is the stench of this bullshit advert   :thumbsdown:

Is this what your life has come to?  :sarcastic:

Offline triggs91

Some contrasting reviews on here but i may have to try her myself for a P&D if she does come to Norwich like you say. Can believe she may be picked up by an agency with the amount of reviews and stir going on about her
In my experience, I could only offer negative as she no-showed me. No idea what her services were like but they seem to be hit & miss a bit too.

The hearsay defence she gave through another review suggests "she has bad days and is entitled to those" but if you're having a bad day, turn the red light off and go to the cinema or something. You're offering a specific service, people expect that you'll deliver

Offline oli7474

Yeah the amount of no shows is worrying. Seems as if she overbooks herself with the amount of reviews she gets on here and probably sees guy after guy, especially in thr east.

Also agree, from a rom that i saw a while back, she says that she works flat out then goes back to her country for a bit. Doesn't warrant poor service, i just think some providers put money over service and people still flock to them
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 11:45:15 am by oli7474 »

Offline Bornslippy

That "review"  :lol:
This good looking girl (some disagree) who gives an average service, certainly has a lot of unnecessary airtime on this site.

Offline hawai1

Poor Johndelinger is now the next prey

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Magic500

I gave her the benefit of the doubt three times.
I live quite far from Cambridge but thrice I drove there with a raging Hardin ,on account of her positive reviews. I had even  texted and confirmed a slot each time.

However, each time I was met by silence. Not even a text back back to apologise..or that I should wait... nope. Nothing.
I remind myself that there was a reason why I stopped seeing Romanian (etc etc) SP's.

Offline triggs91

I gave her the benefit of the doubt three times.
I live quite far from Cambridge but thrice I drove there with a raging Hardin ,on account of her positive reviews. I had even  texted and confirmed a slot each time.

However, each time I was met by silence. Not even a text back back to apologise..or that I should wait... nope. Nothing.
I remind myself that there was a reason why I stopped seeing Romanian (etc etc) SP's.

Three times you only have yourself to blame.

I can almost understand going back and trying a second time, but why the fuck would you go a 4th? I hate to be one of those guys but you also don't appear to have left a review for any of these occasions from what I can see?

Offline Magic500

Fourth?
I said three times.
Third time was for luck.
Can't be bothered to write a session that never happened.. easier to leave a post under someone else's review highlighting your experience.
Which is what I did.

Offline robo90

Fourth?
I said three times.
Third time was for luck.
Can't be bothered to write a session that never happened.. easier to leave a post under someone else's review highlighting your experience.
Which is what I did.

Not exactly, if you post your own review then when people click to see all reviews for this SP then with a quick glance they can see an extra negative, also you can highlight in the title that she is a timewaster, a big red flag!

Offline triggs91

Fourth?
I said three times.
Third time was for luck.
Which is what I did.
Sorry, meant to say 3rd

Sub posts won't come up on a search from what I've seen unless its a new reference to the search term. So if somebody is looking they'd only see a possible positive review etc

Offline PLeisure

Which is what I did.
That is the exact opposite of how this forum works   
You've posted your negative experience on someone else's Positive.  :unknown:

Another punter, who isn't familiar with this WG's reputation will see a review aggregate of 18 Pos, 1 Neu, 6 Neg. He may want to investigate further.
If more people followed your example and left a negative comment on a Positive review there would be no Negatives to warn punters.

Please have a rethink about your somewhat belligerent approach to providing intel. This forum is all about sharing - the good/ mediocre/ and downright bad.  :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Which is what I did.

Well you now racked up 5 posts about this SP - it would have taken you less time to write your own review instead of writing it on someone else's review. As PLeisure stated not writing a negative review means the review count becomes a pointless tool, distorting the perception for punters when they look at the positive / Negative ratio.

UKP - Rule number 1 - "This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews"............."Members are expected to post Reviews"

Rule number one doesn't say if you can't be bothered to write a review just tack it on to the end of someone else's review.

If you can't be bothered to follow the site ethos, then don't come on the site.

Offline Magic500

Fair enough.. I see what you're all getting at.
I hadn't seen it like that.
Point taken

Offline PLeisure

Point taken
Cheers, pal - don't feel scolded  :D

Offline thundercrackerxx

I had a lackluster experience with her. Basically good for a cheap pump and dump. Amazes me how beloved she is. Unless I caught her at a bad time when she was tired or something. It was all pretty mechanical.

Offline PilotMan

Point taken

Sharing is caring  :D