Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms at Vauxhall - Delicious and fun role play  (Read 5837 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Malcolm40

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £270 for 2 hours (50 deposit paid beforehand)

Services during the meet: Roleplay involving OWO, DT, Fingering, RO, CG, Missionary, CIM

Communication:

I booked a few weeks in advance. Sent her an email and then we messaged. Since I was a new customer and it was for a long meet she requested a deposit. Having read reviews about her (thanks guys) I didn't mind the deposit. We texted a few times before the meet and agreed on a roleplay. Emms provided some suggestions.
I received instructions on the day of the meet on how to get to her, nice and clear instructions.

Travelodge at Vauxhall. Press a button to open the main door and go through the next door into the lifts. Texted her I was on my way up. Emms picked me up on the floor she was in due to needing a keycard to access the rooms corridor. It was all easy and seamless

The meet:

Emms looks much better in person, cracking body, gorgeous red hair, sweet and welcoming voice.
We chatted a bit and discussed the roleplay. We had agreed on a secretary being interviewed for a promotion but had been caught in the toilets masturbating.
Had a quick shower, went back into the room and we started the show.

Emms was "surprised" about the allegations and denied them at first, but then admitted to it and offered to do anything to make up for it, while unbuttoning her shirt. I eventually "relented" and had her doing some OWO while I was standing. Had a good fondle of her boobs, nice and soft with big nipples. We went through OWO with some DT, her head on the edge of the bed, 69, I spanked her ass a bit as punishment (definitely a great ass, couldn't get enough of it). At one point I had to taste her, so RO and fingering as well as sucking those delicious tits. A bit of CG and missionary, Emms kept the roleplay going asking if she would be getting a raise and that she had noticed me looking at her :D. It was good fun :D :lol:

Felt the sap starting to rise but I wanted to finish in her mouth, so got up and asked her for more OWO mixed with some wanking. At this point I was kinda edging unwittingly because it was a bit hard to get me to pop but once I did Uffff..... It was a proper explosion, my legs were shaking, even!! Felt like I wasn't gonna stop! Emms took it all and swallowed the goddamn lot!!!

I was absolutely drained, had to lie down and we had a good laugh together. Chatted a bit, and after a while I decided to DATY to help her finish (I had told her she couldn't come without my say so). After a few minutes she came quite hard, nearly squeezing my head with her legs  :D

There was still some time so I later asked her if I could watch her squirt and she obliged. Sat on the chair, used a toy and damn, did she squirt! Wow!!

It was time to go, thanked her and made my way out, balls drained! Definitely booking her again at some point.

Offline Beanhead

Thanks for the review OP.

Emms was one of my first punts, and have to agree she was fantastic.

Offline Leaveitout

Excellent review, am I right in thinking she’d be up for being a sub with some light ‘rough’ play ?

Offline Malcolm40

Excellent review, am I right in thinking she’d be up for being a sub with some light ‘rough’ play ?

Not that I can speak for her but that's kind of what went on in our session, at her suggestion. She loves roleplay and is happy to discuss it, and her limits

Offline justanotherinch

Fucked her silly in a car once at the top of a parking lot, great lass

Offline Leaveitout

Not that I can speak for her but that's kind of what went on in our session, at her suggestion. She loves roleplay and is happy to discuss it, and her limits

Cheers, will add to the HL!

Offline salome

Bit of checking here puts her pictures at least 5 yrs old. Are they representative still?

Offline Stevelondon

Here’s me thinking I don’t have a HL.
Yet I’ve been trying to book Emms for ages.
Just never managed to coincide if you get my drift.

So I’ve messaged her in plenty of time (this time) fingers crossed.

Offline Malcolm40

What worked for me was that I checked her dates on her profile and then booked in advance!
Good luck  :)

Offline Cum_again

Fucked her silly in a car once at the top of a parking lot, great lass
Tell us more!

Offline Malcolm40

Bit of checking here puts her pictures at least 5 yrs old. Are they representative still?

Yes, quite representative!

Offline Cum_again

Got myself a treat booked with her in a couple of weeks ……

:angelgirl: :diablo:

Cannot wait

Online ZeroCount

Seen this girl a couple of times and she's fab, definitely in my top ten punts of all time. I only wish she was closer to me so I could see her every time she popped up.

It's telling that she has 25 positive reviews on here, and not a single negative or even neutral. I find it impossible to imagine anyone not having a good time with her.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Saw her many moons ago, probably nearer to when she started, I remember she was compliant and up for PSE.

My quibble was her photos are misleading, she is bigger than they make her seem and I was unhappy about unrepresentative photos.

I remember walking in and being disappointed and considered leaving but stayed as it was quite a journey.

Nice enough person.

:hi:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 12:17:07 pm by pepsicolaboy »