Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou, Nottingham  (Read 2982 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JJ0

External Link/Members Only

Venue:  Layla's flat, first floor flat with own front door on the back of the building, Nottingham

Price: £80 for 30 minutes (now £90)

Comms: Initial message on AW with following comms on WhatsApp what Layla provided a number

Services: PSE deepthroat BJ and face fucking

Layla provided her postcode and I headed over, let her know when is arrived however she needed a few more mins to get ready. Soon provided me with the flat number and walked over.

Access to the flat was at the back of the building so no prying eyes from the street however not exactly discrete from her neighbours, knocjed on the door which was quickly answered by Layla. Layla is tall and slim to which her pictures & videos are an accurate representation of her.  She was dressed in a little bralette and thong and rather chatty, definitely a nice comforting GFE with a wild twist...

Followed upstairs and got the paperwork out of the way. Now where to start... After a some kissing and caressing Layla was soon on her knees swallowing me whole, she is definitely eager to please and doesn't hold back! She actively fack fucked herself on me and took a good face fucking from me in numerous positions Inc on her knees, laid on her back on the sofa, me sat on the sofa and her in front of me and with her sat on the sofa next to me. Felt the sap start to rise so gave her a throat a break while I payed with her clit which seems to be rather sensitive but her reactions seemed genuine. Back to some good face fucking, asked if I could some down her throat she sat beside me on the sofa while I fucked her face and held it inpace while in unloaded down her throat.

Incredible performance from Layla who was actively pulling me in at times and can actually take a throat fucking, would happily go back!

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds good never tried proper face fucking. Most reviews say shes hard to get hold of did you have any problems was it all arranged on the day?

Offline JJ0

I would definitely recommend giving it a try!

This meet was about 2 months ago now but yes all arranged on the day, sent an email in the day, got her number later that day and arranged a meet for an hour later. Not sure if she wasn't as busy back then or I was just lucky! Not had chance to go back since.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review would love to get my cock deep in her throat
Does she not fuck? All the reviews so far are just oral?

Online ZeroCount

Good review would love to get my cock deep in her throat
Does she not fuck? All the reviews so far are just oral?

She told me she just prefers to get face fucked, and who am I to argue with a girl who says that?

She used to fuck too at first, but she realised she doesn't need to bother since she's so good at the oral side of things. I get the feeling she could be persuaded if you're a regular and/or she likes you, but I've never had the pleasure.

Offline JJ0

I never asked to fuck her so I wouldn't know.

I couldn't agree more ZeroCount!

No need to fuck someone that will let you use their mouth like a pussy!

Offline Stongwee53

Might have to try her sometime as shes giving £10 off for new clients. Not overly keen on the day bookings as ones ive tried before have never come off. We will see

Offline InMefan

She looks decent but most of the reviews imply she prefers shorter bookings. I generally prefer to have 1 hour bookings or 45 mins booking.
I also pretty much always want to have sex in all my bookings. I feel that is like the "main course" for me. So it would be a shame if she doesn't really do that.

Offline astag

Anyone can PM me this chicks mobile number? She doesn’t seem to reply quick on AW

Offline Bendown

Anyone can PM me this chicks mobile number? She doesn’t seem to reply quick on AW

I messaged her a couple of days ago on AW and got a response with her location and contact details within the hour. Think you just have to catch her at the right time. Might be worth trying again and seeing if you have any joy.