Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.vivxx - Hammersmith  (Read 1870 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rapha

Many reviews for this girl on here, she is a popular girl & I can see why.

Comms: Initiated via AW emails. All very easy. Date & time sorted, hotel info & her telephone number provided. On the day she texted me before I arrived with room number... (in one of her emails she told me she hadn't had sex for 3 weeks & she was making me her first client! No pressure then!!!)

Location: Hotel in Hammersmith. I didn't find it easy to find, but that's mainly as I don't have a very good sense of direction.

Girl: She is very sweet & has the cutest voice ever. Sexy too & has an amazing body. She is quite tall & about a size 10, incredible curves, an amazing set of tits & a lovely ass. Yum. I was happy. She is very friendly & has a lovely demeanor & gave me lots of compliments, which was sweet..

Action: I took a bit longer getting there than expected & gave her a call to explain. She was cool about it..

Arrived & in I go to be met with her in a very nice set of red lingerie & black heels. Nice sight. Gave me a nice snog before I had a chance to even take my jacket off. Nice! Lots of DKF ensued before she yanked my jeans down & gave me a good feel & then before I'd even taken my shoes off, she had my cock in her mouth! She gave me a chance to remove clothes before she carried on sucking & motioned me into the bed. More sucking & then she moved round into 69 so I could taste her. She tastes good & has a very pretty little pussy. I wanted to really get involved so broke away from 69 & gave her a good licking & she got very wet indeed.

A bit more oral on me & tbh I was almost at the point of explosion, but I held off while she applied condom & presented her ass. Jesus, what an incredible sight. Slipped myself in (her pussy), & after a short while it was all over & I came in the bag, but pumped away a bit longer as I was still quite hard...she does have CIM on her enjoys & I did want to finish in her mouth, but the moment got me.

More oral on me followed by lots of DFK & then mish & a bit of cowgirl. Didn't quite manage a 2nd pop, but thoroughly enjoyed myself. She has an alarm, but she switched it off quick, but there was no overrunning going on. Pretty much tells you when the time is up & offers you a shower.

1hr - £140

Would I return? Definately.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 10:31:03 pm by Rapha »