Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieRedhead - Norwich. A great time  (Read 1304 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6458790) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jack4969

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Visited Katie recently in Norwich and had a great time.  I was sold as soon as she opened the door - definitely my type: fairly short, very fit body, does look like she's 22, and very pretty imo.

Paid £80 for half an hour and she started kissing me straight away.  Stripped off clothes and she started OWO while making a lot of eye contact - really hot.

She then put the condom on me and climbed on top - straight back to kissing again.  Went into missionary and I couldn't hold it in and cummed a bit earlier than I'd wanted too

She seemed very into it, I loved the eye contact & kissing - very friendly girl too - had a bit of chat before I left and she seems very down to earth and normal

She's now left the UK to go to Spain - not sure how long she's staying there but I think she'll be back to Norwich in a few months.  I'll definitely be visiting her when she's back.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 05:20:59 pm by Jack4969 »

Online oli7474

Thanks for the review, you're the second punter to have a good review with katie. Seems like a great punt and at a good price tbh. Shame she's off to Spain for a while, likely with her boyfriend i think theyre in a poly relationship