Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair - Agency Allure - Baker Street  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Carloco

On the day I had time, neither Mia nor Zoe (my first options) were available. Also -and I'm aware this doesn't make sense- I don't like punting in hotels. I haven't done it to be clear, but already concierges make me a bit nervous, so the idea of receptionists and so on doesn't help. I will have to overcome that if I want to have better punts.

Anyway, Blair had a positive review here and according to the agency, she is 'exceptionally beautiful'. She has very limited likes, so the idea of her looks was what made me choose her.

External Link/Members Only

When: Spring 2022

Comms: The usual. You call earlier, and later on you receive a text message with the address. You need to call again so they give you the flat/room number.

Fee: 350, no extras

Location: Small flat around 5 minutes from Baker Street. I don't think that she lives there -there were no signs of being used other than for this. No concierges or other eyes, a shower that does the job, no mouthwash.

Looks: In hindsight, I should have left. I didn't find Blair particularly attractive. Do not get me wrong -if you like the English northern look, you may fancy her. And she has objectively beautiful eyes. But she is not as slim as the current photos suggest. She is not fat all all, but she is definitely thicker and I didn't have the impression that she goes to the gym.

Services: We had a quick chat and I thought I would give it a go -I was there and wasn't totally thinking with my brain. She is very nice and the stated 24 is probably right. After a shower, we had tons of DFK, oral on me, some DT, RO (and she was very responsive to it), and then we shagged in several positions. The whole thing felt quite natural (no overly fake moans, no lube), but I couldn't help thinking throughout it that 'this is the sort of sex I can definitely get for free -why am I paying for it?'. Perhaps because of that, I started to feel disconnected from the whole thing and lasted longer than usual. When I finished, it was close to the hour. We chatted a little bit and then I had a shower before leaving.

Would I return? No. I really didn't fancy her that much. So the lesson for me is that I should pay for women a) with looks out of my league b) with services that I usually don't get in dates c) all of the above.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Neil197

£350 - wtf?

She looks like a barmaid in Wetherspoons in Wigan.