Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model – Cambridge – Positive from me  (Read 975 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

When – April 2022 – before she went to do a stint in London

Location: Cherry Hinton - Not far from Travelodge Cambridge Central. Modern apartment block. I parked in a pay & display at the back of the Travelodge. I punted Luana Lopes in the same block a few months back.

Booking & Comms:
I messaged on Thursday afternoon to make a booking on Friday morning 11.30 – I got back a confirmation that was OK, even so I was not sure that she is well organised enough to manage this. My suspicions were confirmed when I messaged the next day to say I was on my, ETA 45 minutes. A few minutes later I got back a “sorry, I can’t”. I enquired about Sofia - ”she sleep”.

I got on with my day and messaged her an hour or so later asking when she would be available? We finally agreed on 1PM. To make sure the punt happened, I called her when I was 40 minutes away, then 20 minutes away, to avoid her messing me around.

When I arrived she said she had been out for an English breakfast. I think these girls have no sense of organisation. I reckon they finish a punt and whoever is hassling them or calling and is there, is who gets the next slot. Pre-booking is a waste of time.

Price paid: £100 – 60 minutes. + £20 for Kissing + £20 for OWO.

Arrival and the Girl:
I was waiting for her to unlock the stupid door and there was definitely another punter who just arrived behind me (he had a fold up cycle 👋, nice to meet you fellow punter). We’re both looking anxiously at our phones waiting for instructions – but I was at the door, he was at the bottom of the stairs. Bingo, the door opens, I win!

She opens the door wearing a chavvie fleece jogging bottoms and crop top. Her pictures are accurate, she stands around 5’4”. Size 6, slim, but not gym toned. White and untanned. She’s pretty, but plain without her make-up. We exchange pleasantries, she offers me a sip of her coffee and a vape, I decline. I ask for water, it never arrives.

A shower was offered and accepted. She bemoans punters who refuse a shower, claiming they already showered but smell. She handed me a fresh, but very small towel. Shower finished, I’m back in the bedroom. Her English is very good and she is engaging, giggly and chatty. We have a natural and flowing conversation, she’s easy to talk to.

She asks where I’m from as I told her I had to travel 45 minutes, and she asks did I travel because of her reviews. I plead ignorance and remind her she doesn’t have any reviews on AW. She says, no on UKP, “I know all about UKP, guys come from a long way to see me”. I shrug :unknown:, feigning ignorance.

She was still in her crop top and I wasn’t sure about how good her breasts were going to be; the crop top was baggy and didn’t allude to much. Once she pulled her top off I was well chuffed with what I saw. A beautiful pair of natural D cups that were soft and with that natural movement silicones just don’t have. I couldn’t wait to get my hands and cock and mouth on them.

The Punt:
We stood and kissed, plenty of tongue action, abundant mutual groping. Best of all, I got to suck and bury my face in those lovely jubblies, soft and pliant. Her nipples are relatively small and flat, but I managed to get a little rise out of them.

She knelt down on the floor and started to suck my cock. Plenty of attention to the balls, sucking the balls, handling and squeezing them. No deep throat action, but she managed to get a decent amount of my cock in her mouth, whilst simultaneously playing with my balls. Good eye contact and seeking my approval of her work ethic. She asked to move on to the bed because it’s easier for her. OWO carried on whilst I knelt on the bed. I laid down on the bed and OWO carried on. She reminded me not to cum in her mouth.

Condom on, she asked what position first, I opted for cow girl as it meant I could snog her and suck on those lovely mammaries. She didn’t hold back, plenty of kissing, great riding technique, alternated grinding and squatting. Switched to doggie, and she has the perfect arse to hip ratio for me. Takes a pounding really well, no problem. A few moans and gasps added upped my heart rate.

I don’t usually go for a missionary finale but I wanted to snog her again and suck on those D cups. I alternated between snogging and sucking on her titties. When I was going in jack hammer mode, she squeezed her titties together while I pounded away, snogged her and eventually filled the bag.  Great eye contact throughout the punt, indicating to me that she was enjoying herself (false or otherwise, it was appreciated).

We were 30 minutes in and I was relaxing, chatting to her, already thinking about round two. Unfortunately I had to leave early, she seemed genuinely disappointed.

I had a quick shower before leaving. I bumped in to what I assume was another punter just entering the building as I was on my way out.

Summary:
I enjoyed my punt with her and it was a great session. She seemed to be in to it and put in a good effort.

Would I return?
Now that she is back in Cambridge I might. However I was perturbed by the vile insults she gave to LLPunting which has made me a little wary. I’ll base my decision on her ongoing behaviour.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 11:46:04 pm by PilotMan »

Offline thundercrackerxx

I had half hour with her and it was very minimal effort or enthusiasm. Just took it. Maybe she only bothers when people pay £140.

Offline versace

Nice review, cheers.

This is the 5th review of the same girl posted today, must be some kind of a record.

Offline hawai1

Nice review, cheers.

This is the 5th review of the same girl posted today, must be some kind of a record.

Yep.
I guess there will be even more positives on them.
I have met Katalea (and her friend Sofia) twice now since her return from Woolwich. And I hope to see both again before they leave, but they seem to be very busy at the moment as I couldn't get a convenient booking time so far.

Katalea is a hot young beauty, and miles, miles hotter than those you have (deservingly) rated positive in Leicester and you didn't perhaps know that they were working there, in the capital of Pork Pie, for more than 7 years now ( according to what I was told)  :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 02:20:58 am by hawai1 »
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oli7474

Nice review, cheers.

She must have them lining up outside! A bit far for me to drive for a rom and a mixed bag on reviews, i'll likely stick to the Norwich ones