Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Birmingham  (Read 6069 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline SaladTosser

External Link/Members Only
Happened a few weeks back during her Birmingham tour

Comms: initial message via AW and then text message. Pretty prompt in replying and didn’t come across stand offish like some can. Was pretty easy to arrange the punt.

Duration and price: 1 hour @£200 (a little more than I usually spend but she in town and on my hotlist)

The girl: exactly as pictures suggest, slim frame with a slight athletic build.

The punt: Was given the room number and headed up, thankfully I didn’t need a key to operate the elevator. Usual behind the door trick and greeted by Amira dressed in a little black lace two piece. She looked real good and was very friendly from the offset.
Handed over the cash and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out the bathroom Amira was waiting for me on the bed. She beckoned me over and we started with some light fk that slowly turned to dfk.
We slowly explored each other bodies with our hands and I slipped off her two piece. She went down and gave me some owo, nice technique and the right amount of eye contact. My turn to return the favour now, she was fresh down there tasted good. She made all the right noises (a little acting on her part but it doesn’t bother me as long as it’s not over the top)
Then on to the action, rubber on and started with cowgirl, she rides really well. I could feel the sap rise so I switched to doggy. She has a really nice shaped arse, she’s definitely a regular at the gym.
She then lay on her stomach as I pumped away from behind whilst on top. Eventually filled the bag.
We had a little chat in between during a little massage. She’s quite personable, we caught up about travel plans and how she will be moving to Australia soon.
On to round two and very much the same, some owo followed by missionary and ended with doggy.

All in all a decent punt. I left with a smile on my face and an empty sack so I achieved everything I wanted.
Will I go back? Probably not at that price, it was more of an itch I wanted to scratch.

Hope you found the review helpful.

ST

Offline bonham

Nice review but unfortunately shes moved on now after 2 weeks thats why little response on this review. Unless she comes back sometime
Thats why nobody

Offline bonham

Nice review but unfortunately shes moved on now after 2 weeks thats why little response on this review. Unless she comes back sometime

Offline manny

according to her tours tab she will be back in brum in July/August