Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chapelfields massage - Norwich  (Read 3119 times)

Offline david159

found myself outside theatre royal with an itch to scratch. Had the chappelfield number stored so gave it a try..in the past the number is not always answered as there are not ladies working there all the time and they do not seem to advertise anywhere...however this time phone was answered ,a lady was available so arranged to go straight away. She is in one of the flats behind the theatre with push button entry and then access to the required flat number...you could be going to any no of flats so does not arouse attention when entering. Once inside paperwork exchanged with the elderly mamsam...£50 for 30 mins...greeted by the lady who was working early 30ies  with slim figure around 5ft 6in tall...she quickly undressed to reveal lovely 36c breasts with very responsive nipples and the thickest untrimmed bush i have seen in ages...start with a nice firm massage with plenty of reach under to get you in the mood ,over onto back with ro and cow girl to finish ,clean up and away in the allotted time all good...a strange thing was i recognized he from when i used to use thetford oriental years ago...a mole on her cheek and went by the name of pinky...this all happened a couple of weeks ago but did not post straight away as she was leaving the next day. Brought back good memories of thetford tho

Offline Henry767

Thanks for the review. Good to hear the place is still operating.
Personally gutted she's moved on, as that bush sounds like my idea of heaven!

Offline somethingrandom

Sounds interesting, are there no old adverts that can be linked?

I couldn't see anything that seems to match on gumtree.

Is it only people with the number that get appointments?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 11:06:59 am by somethingrandom »

Offline oli7474

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The two above match the post code but not the pricing, with none that I can see being as cheap as £50 for 30. Hopefully OP has a number or something for us to contact them. The only other VS ad in Norwich is the Southwell Road one and then Chinese Cherry in Wesum Valley Hotel

Offline jintheuk1

If you search chapelfields massage , you should find the number.

I wouldn’t bother but it is cheap, although last time I went she did tell me they were only seeing previous punters

Offline oli7474

I messaged the number but nothing

Offline jintheuk1

I messaged the number but nothing

She won’t answer texts, you need to call

Offline oli7474

can you dm me the number? i called it yesterday and once just now and nothing

Offline jintheuk1

Caress 07501 910555

Copied from a previous review , I have no idea if there is anyone working at the mo

Just checked I have a different number to that one will DM you
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 05:11:19 pm by jintheuk1 »

Offline somethingrandom

Why does the review title now say Coventry?
I thought this was a Norwich review?

Offline oli7474

Agreed, I’m confused. Thought it was based behind Norwich theatre?

Offline Frogbob

Can you dm me the number too please?

Offline somethingrandom

I would also appreciate the number of possible

Offline david159

the number on reply no8 is the one i used...don't know where Coventry is coming from...the flat i went to is behind the theater royal in Norwich

Offline oli7474

Did an admin change it? As 'Chapelfields' is a place in Coventry while 'Chapelfield' is a place in Norwich like you said