Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Adrianna - Ipswich  (Read 1478 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5885358) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Flat in Ipswich

Comms
Easily booked over text for the following day. She did warn me that if I was late confirming I was still coming on the morning my booking would be cancelled, she gets a lot of timewasters and doesn't fuck about. I didn't have any problems but see the other negative review on her, if you are late confirming or she senses you might mess her around she will likely cancel.

Time booked
1 hour - £130

Appearance
Pretty looking girl, AW body pictures are accurate. She's Polish and speaks perfect English.

The meeting
I let her know I was nearby and ready 10 minutes before the scheduled time. I was let in to the flat on time with the usual hide behind the door routine, pleasantly surprised when I got to see her. I thought she was facially very pretty (7.5 out of 10) and had a good looking petite body.

Into the bathroom for a quick shower, then back in the bedroom. She offered me a drink before lots of enthusiastic DFK, she took her nice lingerie off to reveal a very nice body with medium sized boobs. I got stuck in feeling her up, sucking her boobs then on to RO, she used her vibrator on her clit while I fingered her. I turned round after a bit into 69 position and she sucked me off with a condom on at my choice while I carried on fingering her and she got busy with the vibe.

She put on a good show of having an orgasm, I can never tell if they are real. She then carried on with a very decent BJ, lots of deep gagging, ball licking and enthusiasm. I then got her on top for a decent ride and after 5 or so minutes swapped to doggy with lots of appreciative noises and about 10 minutes of pounding later I filled the bag. When I withdrew she gave me a high five and said something complimentary which was new, I liked it!

I wasn't up for another round so we laid on the bed chatting, cuddling and having a laugh, she's really down to earth and good company.

Conclusion
A nice punt, there weren't any hidden extras and she was attractive, friendly and enthusiastic. I'd return if she was nearby for certain, I could have gone for 30 minutes and saved a bit but I'm never sure if I can manage a 2nd round and would rather it not be a rush. She was definitely up for more action and did ask if I wanted to go again.

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks for the review, fairly certain it's the same girl I saw in Hatfield a few years back. Bit of a pisshead but enjoyable company.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP she is a fun time and very orgasmic in RO and penetration she does not IMO act but she is temperamental likes the Malibu and is always late (in appt timekeeping). I have moved on as she is a good SP but I want my punts simple.   :hi: