Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: queenchichi - Coventry  (Read 1023 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971196) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BuiltForSpeed

External Link/Members Only

WG - Queenchichi. It's the girl in the photos. Age is accurate. She's got a pretty face and a nice pair of round (if saggy) boobs. She's around a size 16 which is a bit bigger than her photos show (but she does say in her Q&A that she's curvy and a size 16 so). I was really attracted to her pictures and the comms we had sold me a story I just wanted to see through, plain and simple.

Location: Incall at her house in Coventry. Not the nicest area, not the worst. Near to an ASDA. Semi detached student house in residential street with limited parking along the road. Easy enough to find (she gave me the full address beforehand). She's renting one of the tiny rooms upstairs. Place is a bit of a shit tip. Has a few cats (fine by me, but just in case that bothers you)

Length of visit: 30 mins - £130

Pre-punt comms: We'd swapped messages for a few weeks trying to get a day/time for the visit. Eventually our schedules aligned and I made my way to the address she game. Just before I arrived she messaged me to say could I bring some condoms as she didn't have any... Red flag 1

The punt: Front door was open and I wandered in, calling out hello as there was no one around. Half expected to be greeted by a student with a baseball bat! Eventually she heard me and opened her door at the top of the stairs and beckoned me in. She was dressed in a light neglige with simple make up on. She has a pretty face (photos are accurate) but was a little bigger than I expected. I almost thought about making excuses and leaving, but my dick was now in control.

Sorted out the paperwork and popped down the jonnies I'd bought en-route. Got down to some nice FK on the bed, mutual exploring bodies etc and taking off what clothes we both had on until we were naked and having a good finger (me) and wank (her). She's a bit reserved and was worried about her nose ring getting caught for any DFK. I was going to go down on her, but she stopped me and told me she had a bf and that she wanted to keep that act special for them (LOL). I duly obliged and so shimmied alongside and up with the intent of her sucking me off. NOW she said I don't do oral unless the guy is circumsized (I'm not, but sparkly clean as I'd showered not long before). She then went "fuck it" and started gobbling me up - whatyagonnado?

After some good oral, I donned the cap and decided to fuck her missionary to start with. Some nice eye contact but not really up for much apart from light kissing and some soft lip biting. Moved her over on the bed and got her to kneel infront of me so I could admire her ass before slipping in behind her and fucking her from behind (not quite doggy but you know what I mean) so I could grab those tits whilst slapping away. This was enough for me to shoot my load and she helped me off with the condom. Funny she didn't have any wipes so just ended up giving me lots of loo roll.

The en-suite shower thing is a hole and I wouldn't wash my car in there if I could make it fit so be warned.

Conclusion: OKish fuck with an inexperienced girl who is trying to pay her way out of student debt to fund her planned career as an air hostess (I believe). Too many no's and nowhere near enough content for the price she's charging. Best avoid lads.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 10:24:33 am by BuiltForSpeed »

Offline chadpitt

God I hate your thumbnail. Transformers Animated was a terrible show. Just like sering this overpriced WG was a terrible idea

Offline CV31Lad

Well overpriced in the first place, but the review is appreciated  :hi: