Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Gabriela - Victoria SW1V - FAF petite Czech spinner  (Read 2858 times)

Online Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD location and  booking, £150 for the hour.

Gabriela is a 5'3" 25yo Czech girl with a tiny size 4/6 frame, little B cup tits with big areola, and super soft tanned skin.  She has a well proportioned figure with defined abs and pronounced Venus dimples, looking great in all positions.
Pretty face with long black hair, deep brown eyes and very sexy lips, though painted on eyebrows not my thing.  I'll go fluffy on her cute cheeky smile.  Looks younger than her age, and is quite soft spoken.

I was welcomed with LFK which continued throughout, some DFK too mainly when fucking. She has a delicate kissing style with lots of tongue play. Joy to run my hands over her body as we undressed each other.
Gabriela crouched down seductively in front of me for squatting OWO whist she admired the view in the adjacent mirror. She doesn't go too deep, but some gagging on me mid shaft. Nice technique though I might just be responding to her hot body :)
Moved to the bed for some more snogging, then into a footjob.  Her gorgeous feet teasing me, whilst I had a lovely view below me, her legs spread-eagled and tiny pussy awaiting me  :dance:
Had a taste with RO.  Lots of seemingly fake moans from her, though (perhaps) led to her cumming, her skin flushed all over.
Rubbered up to do her in mish.  Lots of snogging as we passionately screwed.  Finished in the bag.

Cuddles and chat intra-round.  Soon back to snogging and a hand-job taking her no time to get me to full mast.
Another OWO session, including what I'll call ball worship from her, whilst I fingering her tight pussy.
Dom on and had her ride me. Lots of variation from her, tits in easy access and more kissing.
Could have finished like that, but would be a waste.  Switched into doggy, gorgeous butt bent over, arsehole puckering...anal would be tempting.  She gets into things nicely fucking me back at times.
Rearranged to prone to finish.  Lithe body, tiny pussy round my cock, her arms pulled back, as I thrust away. :yahoo: Bliss!

I can sure understand the hype on here for Gabriela, and she's definitely my top pick from the current roster.
It did still feel very much pay-for-play, so not quite the GFE expert, but Gabriela sure has a cracking body and is eager to fuck!

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Personality 7/10
Service 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 40/50

Thanks to those below for the photo collation.  Her older pictures are still representative...though as always the candid shots are better than any of the studio ones.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 11:36:22 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Bornslippy

:thumbsup: cracking looking. hope she will visit MK soon!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 09:31:59 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Bornslippy

not available. hope she hasn't gone for good

Offline MysteryManNo.7

AFAIK after today in HOD she is gone until September.

Offline Joelawerence

@Shadow - for some reason I thought she was Rom, is she definitely Czech?

Online anonymouse72

I understood Romanian also but with Czech connections. Largely irrelevant anyway unless you have an issue with Romanian girls.

Offline bedhedred

Told me that she was Czech also.

Online Shadow314

Czech based on what she told me, but I don't know for sure.  Think opinions on here vary, and Czech-Italian's also been mentioned.

Offline Joelawerence

I understood Romanian also but with Czech connections. Largely irrelevant anyway unless you have an issue with Romanian girls.

I usually do not prefer Romanian girls, as have mostly had bad experiences (of course there have been the rare good ones). So if a Rom, I usually think a 100 times before booking. Anyways, regardless of nationality she seems a dependable girl.

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Bedhedred and Shadow for confirmation  :thumbsup: