Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Niki in Ipswich - now back as Nikola1985  (Read 1855 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6748833) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for Sexy__Niki (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Niki had problems reverifying her old AW profile which had lots of great feedback on it:

External Link/Members Only

So she’s created a new profile under the name of Nikola1985:

External Link/Members Only

I visited Niki a few weeks ago and thought I pop a new review of her as follows:

Comms: 
she’s using her old number so I used that and got the usual cheeky replies to arrange a meeting (FYI her number is on her Sexy Niki summary profile on her).

she’s still in central Ipswich with plenty of parking options nearby

Niki:
she’s as chatty, friendly and funny as ever…it’s not a time wasting tactic as she ensures you get your full time of action but if you are under time pressure just tell her to shut up.
Her body is FAF and she has a great ass as can be seen in her public gallery….and her performance is fab enjoying the sex as much as her clients although she is GFE rather than PSE.

Services:
Rather than describe the action which reflects my previous reviews I thought I’d comment on her services as follows:

OWO - her filled lips give a great blowjob and not particularly deep they are sloppier than I remember. Sadly no CIM is on offer.

Reverse oral - she loves her gorgeous pussy being licked and when she’s suitably wet allows a little finger play.

RIM on her - she’s not into anal play although she was happy for me to rim her little asshole and even tongue fuck it.

Spanking - I don’t remember her having spanking on her old profile but it’s on the new one so I took advantage!!!  Really enjoyed spanking her ass and even giving her a few whips with my belt…she seemed to be equally enjoying me making her ass cheeks warm and glow red !!

Protected sex - in lots of positions but doggy is her favourite and mine too.

DFK - as much as I wanted throughout the session

Toys - she’s got some toys for both using on her and her clients.  She seemed to really enjoy using her silicone egg to wank me off into to finish round 2.

I’ve probably missed something but I’ll be going back for sure as she remains the most enthusiastic SP locally and whilst it is mainly a GFE session she never fails to make you feel fantastic….and wants you to leave satisfied whilst enjoying herself doing it !!!

Thank god she’s back !!!

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the review, there's a lack of Polish providers in Norfolk at the moment. I may have to venture down

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Go for it….you won’t be disappointed  :D