Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Blue - Chancery Lane  (Read 2601 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5753245) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Decadent Hobby

One of the best things about this site is discovering a wg that you wouldn’t have a clue about if you stuck to just trawling through aw. This also works for when a wg resurfaces after a while. Jessy comes into the second category.
I punted her around 5 years ago when she was working out of the other side of London (High Barnet). It was a ball ache to get to (for me). So, I was very happy when I saw her pop up again and that she was working in Chancery Lane.

I made contact through aw and arranged a meet. I only got her phone number on the day of the meet, a couple of hours before. The place itself is quite easy to find with simple instructions given.
She did the ‘hide behind the door’ thing and I turned to have a look.
When I last saw her, I got the impression that she was a slightly geeky, early 20’s girl. Maybe she was a student, making ends meet?
The 2022 version is a lot more refined. She’s still chatty, pretty and curvy but, my god, is she sexy now. It might have to do with the outfit she had on (lots of fishnet) but, it seemed like she had grown into a really sexy woman.
I couldn’t get in and out of the shower quick enough. I came out to a very dark room with some funky lighting that she had plugged in. It all gave the punt a very sensual feel.
I met her on the side of the bed as we started kissing. From memory, this was one of the high points last time and she didn’t disappoint this time. Dfk as I let my hands wander around and have a good squeeze of her arse. She whipped the towel off, kissed her way down and took me into her mouth for some very good owo. You can tell she enjoys this bit. She took her time and then progressively went deeper and added a little more saliva to the equation. She was very playful throughout, constantly looking up and smiling, along with sensual moans escaping from her every now and then.

After a while, we got the jacket on and she jumped on top. She’s quite tight and controlled the pace quite well. Also, it was the perfect position for my hands to go wandering all over her body again.
We changed to mish and then doggy, she took a harder pounding here.
In the end, she got the condom off and gave a bj and hj to finish me off.
We both lay there for a while after cleaning up, looking up and talking about the lights. It was a very chilled and comfortable end to a decent hour.

I’ll keep Jessy on the HL. She’s a solid choice for a revisit a few months down the line.

External Link/Members Only
1 hour- £120

Offline The_Don

I punted her around 5 years ago when she was working out of the other side of London (High Barnet).

1 hour- £120

Old profile for linking reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As always, YMMV with any W/G,

Offline smiths

One of the best things about this site is discovering a wg that you wouldn’t have a clue about if you stuck to just trawling through aw. This also works for when a wg resurfaces after a while. Jessy comes into the second category.
I punted her around 5 years ago when she was working out of the other side of London (High Barnet). It was a ball ache to get to (for me). So, I was very happy when I saw her pop up again and that she was working in Chancery Lane.

I made contact through aw and arranged a meet. I only got her phone number on the day of the meet, a couple of hours before. The place itself is quite easy to find with simple instructions given.
She did the ‘hide behind the door’ thing and I turned to have a look.
When I last saw her, I got the impression that she was a slightly geeky, early 20’s girl. Maybe she was a student, making ends meet?
The 2022 version is a lot more refined. She’s still chatty, pretty and curvy but, my god, is she sexy now. It might have to do with the outfit she had on (lots of fishnet) but, it seemed like she had grown into a really sexy woman.
I couldn’t get in and out of the shower quick enough. I came out to a very dark room with some funky lighting that she had plugged in. It all gave the punt a very sensual feel.
I met her on the side of the bed as we started kissing. From memory, this was one of the high points last time and she didn’t disappoint this time. Dfk as I let my hands wander around and have a good squeeze of her arse. She whipped the towel off, kissed her way down and took me into her mouth for some very good owo. You can tell she enjoys this bit. She took her time and then progressively went deeper and added a little more saliva to the equation. She was very playful throughout, constantly looking up and smiling, along with sensual moans escaping from her every now and then.

After a while, we got the jacket on and she jumped on top. She’s quite tight and controlled the pace quite well. Also, it was the perfect position for my hands to go wandering all over her body again.
We changed to mish and then doggy, she took a harder pounding here.
In the end, she got the condom off and gave a bj and hj to finish me off.
We both lay there for a while after cleaning up, looking up and talking about the lights. It was a very chilled and comfortable end to a decent hour.

I’ll keep Jessy on the HL. She’s a solid choice for a revisit a few months down the line.

1 hour- £120

Whereas where she is now is a ball ache me, High Barnet where she was when i punted with her good for me. Good to hear it was a good punt, and the same price as i paid in 2016.