Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge - fantastic body amazing tits  (Read 1440 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gpunter1

She’s been reviewed a lot recently but I wanted to add my review as it’s been a few months since I posted a review.

Date of punt - Sunday 8th May

Girl - Kataleu ex model

Location - cambridge city centre

I’d been wanting to meet her since she turned up and I had a free Sunday evening and checked to see if she was free and she was in the evening.
I’d booked 15 minutes with OWO for £60.
Comms was good and she gave me full address and then house number on arrival and parking was easy.
I give the door a knock and she opens the door fully topless and says hello. Now I’ve seen many pairs of lovely natural tits in my day but hers are up there with the best I’ve ever seen. We go upstairs and walk past her roommate Sofia. We started with OWO and she’s pretty good at that and did it for around 5 mins before she put the bag on for me and we did missionary and her on top to finish. To see those glorious tits bouncing up and down was a sight to behold and I don’t think I even lasted the entire 15 mins as her Pussy is very tight. She was friendly and I can see why she’s got so many positive reviews. Would see again!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gpunter1

Forgot to add if women with a small frame, petite and big natural tits are your thing she’s a must visit.

Online Magic500

Three times since just last week and before Easter that I have trekked all the way to Cambridge , confirming a time with her.

And three times (that's 3), I've been let down by her! Get there and met by silence.
Don't care how good she looks, I won't be seeing her!

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Thanks for the review. She opened the door fully topless?!  :scare:

That’s actually a turn off for me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It is surpising the girls who answer the door fully naked!

Still good convo starter about her "catchin' a cold" dressed like that!...

Offline thundercrackerxx

Three times since just last week and before Easter that I have trekked all the way to Cambridge , confirming a time with her.

And three times (that's 3), I've been let down by her! Get there and met by silence.

In my experience she and her friend are only good for a pump and dump so you'e not really missing too much.

I'd find her answering the door topless or naked really hot.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
In my experience she and her friend are only good for a pump and dump so you'e not really missing too much.

I'd find her answering the door topless or naked really hot.

I find it cheap and unsexy.

Offline oli7474

I guess they barely get dressed with the amount of reviews on here! was almost one review a day at one point and that's not counting the people who don't review or aren't on the site. Can imagine she's barely got her clothes on lol

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Conveyor belt service, can’t even be arsed to put the top on  :thumbsdown:

Offline robo90

Good job you've posted a review to warn others of this  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Good job you've posted a review to warn others of this  :dash:
Worth checking her London reviews - she totally bombed there  :sarcastic: :thumbsdown:

Offline thundercrackerxx

Worth checking her London reviews - she totally bombed there  :sarcastic: :thumbsdown:

I can imagine why. London have quite a pick of quality girls. The only thing they have going for them is they're cheap and don't put their hand in the way to stop you going deep. Which for Cambridge makes them amazing.

Offline oli7474

There's Roms on a similar level to them here in Norwich like Rubina who i reviewed. Still the cold rom service but she took a good pounding and OWO is included

Offline hawai1

This topic just keeps coming and coming...

It all looks like you (and few other guys here) want to say that the 14 positive reviews made on this SP in Cambridge are made by guys who have worm between their legs instead of cock, or they have never seen a woman!
Lets be fair.
This SP had 4 Negatives in Woolwich. 3 of them are just as normal routine in which the guys expressed briefly their personal misfortune.
The 4th following  review written by "LLPunting" is nothing short from rather a sadistic attack:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;quote=3552887;topic=342747.0

The reviewer used this old English Gazettes style to detail over 100 lines to complain about  why this SP's pussy has not got "tiny mouse ears"... He also wants her to have a qualification in "BJ technics... And complained her "clit was hidden". Haaaa

All that may be funny and hard engineering pussy survey to undertake. But do we go for a fuck when we book an SP or to spend time looking for "tiny mouse ears" in her vagina?

What I think is rather out of the boundaries of decency in the review is this:
This woman's pics + her phone are on the WWW, her address is easily obtainable.
In the review she is described as "bigot", has a "silver German car..." All that put her safety at risk.
Furthermore the reviewer has not hesitated to encourage others to harm her in his words in the review writing:
" The only reason to drop some cash on this one is if you're a trophy hunter needing 30 mins or less to fuck her carelessly to your satisfaction." And elsewhere, but still in the same tread related to this above review, the same reviewer ( LLPunting ) has advised others in his words saying in his words :
"I should be recommending her for lovers of findom or aggressive degradation...
The reviewer  didn't forget to send a message to potential  agencies to avoid her and he wrote:
"with any luck the reputable agencies will  background check on her..."

I cannot resist adding that the reviewer has not been happy (in his own old English words words) why  she funds a grifting lifestyle for herself..." 1! I just wonder how ironic and  why  LLpunting has then given her the money for that "illicit or illegal" purpose ?

Glad the review of LLpunting didn't prevent me from meeting this woman Katalea. I could otherwise have been deprived from having a hot hot fuck recently. Oh shit..I forgot however to check if her pussy has "tiny mouse ears".
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Condominium

Well said Hawai1. The guy who wrote that misogynistic crap should be banned from the forum.

This girl is clearly busy and popular which won’t work for everyone, but one can be critical without trying to totally discredit and destroy a woman’s livelihood and reputation.

Offline Gpunter1

Yes I also read that review and thought it was an absolute disgrace and he should definitely be banned!