Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Cleo - Shepherds Bush - weak positive but VFM  (Read 2033 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet Cleo (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline jerelee82

Ad: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Slightly annoying.  I texted Cleo but only seemed to get random, non-helpful responses.  Then she would call me and hang up as soon as I picked up.  I called her back and set an appointment for an hour later.  I have a difficult time understanding her accent at times, so better texting would have been ideal, but whatever.   TL;DR - call is better than text.

Services: Sometime in April 2022.  50 for 15 mins - no kissing or bareback, but everything else on the menu... I went for OWO, fingering in both holes, A-Level and Protected Sex. 

The girl: I found her more attractive than some other reviews would lead to believe, but to each their own. 

The punt: Cleo was very friendly, not too much chatter, but just enough to be pleasant.  Shower offered, but I was fresh, so didn't need one.  Undressed and onto the bed for some fairly standard, but better than expected OWO.  She is fairly obedient and compliant, licked and sucked my balls when asked, and even a light bit of rimming; though I emphasize light.  Rubbered up and she asks "Pussy or Anal?"  Anal, of course.  As mentioned on another review today, Cleo does this weird back arch which puts her ass at a weird angle to enter in doggy.  I was having a little bit of trouble finding it in the dark room, but she guided me in and away I went.  Well, between her being a tad loose and the weird angle, I kept slipping out.  So I asked for, and received her Pussy in Doggy.  She was nice and tight and I was pounding away for a few minutes, thinking I was coming close.  Asked for her ass again, but again, the weird back arch gave her a case of the disappearing target!  So, back to her pussy for another couple minutes.  I was right on the edge and then I caught the oft-mentioned fishy smell.  Put me off a bit, but as I was right there, I was able to finish. 

Baby-wipe bath on my bait & tackle from Cleo and away I went. 

Bottom line:  Good VFM at 50 for most services rendered, but beware the whiff.  I may return just to try her CIM if I needed something local / inexpensive.

Offline aanimator

Good review, I recommend trying out different positions, modified doggy positons, like having her knees wide apart during doggy she doesn't curve as much. Its better to try different positions until you find one you like. Sticking with doggy with a curved back is never enjoyable. She is submissive so is usually happy to try out any position.