Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Alice and the toll of being a sex worker (Bristol Tour)  (Read 1986 times)

1 review(s) for Kinky Alice (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
2 review(s) for Heavenly Body (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline simping

This is also a bait and switch

Originally went to see External Link/Members Only but found myself seeing External Link/Members Only

Was in the center and enjoying the nice weather we are having, fired a couple messages to girls who work in and around the center and Kelly or rather Alice replied. Coms were pretty rapid (stock messages), received the address as well as price list. 10 minute and I was there.

It all went down hill when I arrived. Their current location is not ideal for punting, well at least during the day when it's bright and sunny with people around. So I get there and I'm told to wait.. :dash: I read somewhere who ever handles the coms for these girls usually inform them when the punter is outside, guess that's there way of confirming meets and weeding out time wasters. It's fucking stupid. The problem is that I was left outside the problem is that you can't be buzzed in through the first gate..she has to come down to collect you. Her choice in outfit didn't add to the discretion at all! High boots/heels with a jacket to cover up the lingerie set she was wearing underneath...yh the two lads who passed by as I went into the venue figured out what was going on; heard them laughing as I went in FFS

Inside and the punt gets weirder. I'm getting messages from Kelly's number asking where am I, she's outside to collect me ect to which I responded with "I'm inside already, I'm literally behind you" then got this fabulous response "I don't know the name they use for the site OKAY". Brill fucking brilliant that is. Never punting a touring Latina ever again!

We head into the bedroom which absolutely smells like sweat, and booze. You ever attended an indoor concert/saw a band at pub/restaurant, you know that smell that comes with attending such events? Yh that what her room smelled like. It's got I get that but open the windows? Spray some febreeze? Major signs of touring girl make up every where, suitcase in the corner, punting gear scattered everywhere lol reminded me of some uni birds flats I hooked up with  :lol:

Asked about Kelly, showed the aw page and explained I was here to see her, she tried her best to explain the situation but honestly my cock was making all the decisions here. She asked if everything was "OKAY"--fucking hell this girl and the usage of okay. You'd get blackout drunk if you had to take shots after she says it 😂 her interaction with me felt so scripted, girl tried her best to come of passionate and warm but it was all too aggressive for my liking. A fucking A.I could have done a better job than her. Maybe I'm being too harsh, I mean when you have to greet X amount of punters day/night it surely must take it's toll. The scatty attitude didn't help either. She's cracking or on the verge...

Offered a shower which i took. Returned an on with the punt. She had to sort out her music first 🙄 like I care lol once that was done on with the awkward attempt at a lap dance. Not feeling it so told her to get on with it. She grabbed the condom for some oral and asked for owo. Boy she didn't bother hiding the displeasure when performing the act. I was clean before arrived, took a shower at her request, made sure the Johnson was nice and fresh for her and what did she do? Give by far the weirdest blowjob of my entire life (to date), so she grabs the base, lol here we go me thinks, takes me up to where her hands meet her lips, yup knew it! 😂😭 Does this for no less than 20 secs and suggest sex "you know what I like, you big, better in my pussy than mouth OKAY". No. Not even fully erect, please continue with the oral. She does but rather using her mouth she applies spit on the cock with her hands and simulates her mouth with it all the while making these fakes moans, gagging noises. What?!?!?

This is a weird on alright.

At this point I just wanted to blow my load and leave. She puts the cap on and applies a lot of lube on me and her, into doggy and I pound away. She makes the right noises, not sure if this part of her acting or if she's truly enjoying it. Get her into prone and pound deeper. She can it which is good. She switches over into miss and prohibits full penetration. Doesn't like you getting closer as you'd be crushing her. Tells you about the usual client she sees. I'm not big, never had problems with this with English, Romanian, nor Latinas prior to this, have I gained weight and not noticed it? Her legs start widening, someone is enjoying this, with full access I grab handful of her lovely squishy ass. Profile state soft skin and it's right, she's in good shape. We go at it for a couple minutes before she calls time out and suggest doggy again. Made her cum (I think) whilst in doggy. I feel the sap rising and go at it till I explode. Went to bathroom for a cleanup and shower. Brief talk when I was getting ready, she's a uni student yh, studying English and business, wish her all the best because this line of work is not for her. She get dressed and lead me back outside wearing the black jacket/heels getup she collected me in...brill. At least this time no one was outside when I left, which was nice.

Would not return.

Offline scutty brown

I've indexed this to the girl he was meant to see and also the one he did see

Offline bristolnick

where about is this venue? I need to know where to avoid!

Offline simping

where about is this venue? I need to know where to avoid!
Its near Portland square