Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 976 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cabletie

External Link/Members Only

Hotel on waterfront
£160 / hour

Anna is quite well reviewed so I'll keep it brief. I read a few positive reviews and was tempted because she is young and fit. My experience was very similar to the the review posted by NW_Wanderer, in that the whole hour seemed mechanical and scripted. She goes off to the bathroom and tells you to undress, I like to stand and kiss, undress etc.
She started giving me an decent BJ and I asked her to luck my balls, she told me to relax and lie back and kept sucking until I came, all a bit rushed as I'd only been there 15 minutes at this point.
Had a chat for 10 mins and asked if we could fuck, I had to put the condom on and she got on top and rose me quite fast before I blew again.
Another chat, the with 15 mins left I asked her to give me another BJ, she said OK but I couldn't cum again as she only allows 2 pops in hour bookings.

She is very pleasant and it's nice to fuck a fit young girl but my over riding feeling as I walked back to my car was one of disappointment .

Offline Ice cube 123

2 pops in an hour, she’s off my hotlist now.

Offline Scousepunter20

If she’s giving the bj and you pop what harm is it to her. These girls have some silly rules!

Offline Cabletie

It would also help if details like this were explained on their profile. She used to have A levels on her likes list, I enquired how much extra she charged for this service - her reply was " It depends what you mean by A Levels because it means different things to different people" I said " I mean to fuck your arse". I don't do that type of A levels was her reply!!