Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy French Girl - Glasgow  (Read 3544 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline David1970

Sexy French Girl

Meet took place a few weeks ago

Time: Half Hour

Cost: £50

Comms: Same day done by phone call followed with texted address, very easy

Accommodation: First floor in the southside of Glasgow, I have not been to this area before but seemed safe. The bedroom and bathroom were clean and tidy, but the rest of the flat look untidy.

Lady: Small lady, good body with cracking tight ass, looked mid 40s to mid 50s, dressed as requested. She does chat a lot but I have no problem with that.

Action: DFK, rimming on me, OWO, 69, me fingering both holes (anal offered at £20, I declined), reverse cowgirl and doggy.

Pros: Good service and VFM

Cons: None really

External Link/Members Only

Offline Uncle Buck

Good review David1970. I agree with everything you say.

Offline big-al93

I tried booking her, phoned, was ignored but followed almost instantly with a text saying come after such and such a time to the address. Didn't work so said I would try another time. Recieved an unsolicited text in the early hours the next morning. Not an issue for me but would be for many. So a week or so later I text asking if she was free later in the day and got more of the same, call 10mins before you want to come, again followed by the address, and another saying to come at the time I had asked about. Got there and called, ignored, text saying 20 mins later. Couldn't decide if I wanted to wait or not, but was only 20 mins so I did. She called at the alloted time with instructions to her door and buzzed me in and hung up without telling me which door. Started up the stairs and heard a door opening and she was waiting for me, said bonjour while I was halfway up so knew it was the correct flat. Before I even got inside she started on a rant about how I needed to read her profile and she doesn't book by text ( she was the first one to send texts the week before) and that people that text aren't genuine just timewasters ect.
All this whilst standing there in a manky dressing gown.

Needless to say I told her I didn't need a lecture and that I'd just leave it there.

Not really worth a review as 1. I am not convinced I really had a booking with her shambolic comms and 2. I got out without losing any money as there's no way it could have been a good booking with that as a start.

another text after i left about reading her profile. Then the next morning early another unsolicited text in the early hours.

Offline timmy1

Shes completely off her rocker, discretion my arse

Offline Izazuel

Saw her a few times before the pandemic. No review since I didn't have an account at the time. Still get messages from her for New Year's Eve and Christmas:)
Doesn't bother me but might cause problems for members that have nosy partners.