Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose_White - Barbican  (Read 823 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6588849) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline cricket2

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Contact #: +447895699987

Time of meeting: Earlier this month

Duration: 1 hour - £250

Location: Tiny flat near Barbican station. You have to climb a pretty steep staircase to reach it. Flat itself was neat and adequate, generally fit for purpose.

Appearance: She is the girl in the photos, but I feel the photos have either been taken a while ago or taken from deceptive angles. Don't get me wrong, she is still very pretty and fit, but I basically had much higher expectations from the photos. Age-wise profile states 24, but I suspect she is a couple of years older

Services: FK, OW (very brief) and protected sex

Details:
She had a very friendly demeanour throughout, but there was way too much chat and too little action for my liking. Especially at that premium price point. After what felt like ages of her talking about covid and other random things I don't really remember, we started with a bit of kissing which was mostly pretty light, but occasionally got deeper. It however didn't last as long as I would have liked. She then moved to OW (she does advertise OWO but wasn't offered) which lasted less than a minute. At this point, I did feel a bit rushed as she seemed keen to move onto sex pretty quickly. I didn't want to create an uncomfortable vibe, so just played along with her flow.

We had sex in various positions including CG and doggy, before finishing in the bag in mish. She literally shoved me off as soon as I finished and proceeded to remove the condom with a wet wipe.

I'm normally a pretty quick popper in round 1, and round 2 is what I most look forward to. To my disappointment, it soon became clear that this was something she wasn't very keen to initiate. Although she didn't rush me out, she literally spent the entire remaining time chatting about her life. I generally enjoy a bit of chit-chat between rounds, but she was clearly using it to run down the clock.

From what I gathered, she travels between here and Poland very frequently and normally works every other week or so. I definitely won't be going back though.

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review OP.
Pics might be fake, as I've seen the one below on the profile for External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 12:13:03 am by Shadow314 »

Offline Sullivan

With your review, I’d probably bite at £150, but no way for £250. 

Offline cricket2

Yeah agreed even at £150 I would give her a neutral at most.