Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora S Ryder - Glasgow - Avoid if you want GFE  (Read 4844 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline uak

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been a popular touring WG

I booked for 2 hours at £360

Nice Appartment in city centre

Bad experience

She claims to do GFE but she doesn’t
She is very vanilla
She will kiss deeply for 2 secs and then move away. She doesn’t like any physical contact like cuddle or anything

Definitely go for her if you want to go in for 30 mins, get in, fuck and leave. Don’t expect anything more

Will not return

Offline GingerNuts

I've added the SP's name and location to the subject title, please remember to include them in the future.

Unless you know something we don't this isn't a Transgender review so I've moved it.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been a popular touring WG

I booked for 2 hours at £360

Nice Appartment in city centre

Bad experience

She claims to do GFE but she doesn’t
She is very vanilla
She will kiss deeply for 2 secs and then move away. She doesn’t like any physical contact like cuddle or anything

Definitely go for her if you want to go in for 30 mins, get in, fuck and leave. Don’t expect anything more

Will not return
cheers for the review.

Can I just ask - What makes someone book a WG for a 2hr duration (especially at 360h) that they haven't seen before?

Unless she has wall to wall positives, which she doesn't, and even the more generous reviews suggest it's a "mechanical" type service... I wouldn't even visit her for hh either, especially with the company she keeps!  :wackogirl: :bomb:

Offline BollywoodBoy235

I had a meeting with this lass prior to when reg re opened and I had an account, but you are completely bang on, very average service and she really does go through the very basic motions

Offline Smeaton

I’d considered booking this girl before an I’m glad I didn’t for two reasons…..

First your review and some other poor comments on others and secondly because I saw her and her sidekick at the St Enoch centre a couple of days ago and instantly recognised her side kick and was quite shocked at how different Aurora looked from her photos. Really really rough!!