Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGKate - Burnley  (Read 2744 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tyramhall

External Link/Members Only
£120 for the hour

I had tried sending a few messages on Adultwork without much joy. A member on here gave me an idea on a different post and with my new message sent she replied back with her number.
After a couple of texts, a meeting was booked which took place a few weeks ago.
On the day, I arrived at a fairly remote spot on the edge of Burnley and once some dog walkers had gone past I was given directions to her property.
Upon entering she was hid behind the door. She has gathered quite a good reputation and it was pleasing that she was better looking than I was expecting. She's on the short side but has a girl next door look. I'd asked her to wear black underwear and as others have said, got a great view going up the stairs.
Once upstairs she promptly unzipped my pants and got to work. Good technique with not much hand action. She even let me hold her head for some light face fucking. It didn't take long for the first pop. After cumming in her mouth she let it dribble down her chin and onto her tits.
After a quick clean up she gave me a light back massage with plenty of cc swipes.
Pretty soon I was ready to go again. Various positions tried, missionary, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl and legs on my shoulders. All enthusiastically performed. To finish I got her back into cow girl as she has a way of grinding the bell of my cock that not many girls can do. As she was doing this I had a great view of her hand sized tits which were great in my face! After a good 10mins of her grinding to finish me off, pop number 2 was achieved.
For £120 you really can't go wrong.
Great attitude, eager to please and a good body.
For the money I felt I got good value. Overall I was in there for 55mins.
Just wish she did anal as I'd love to smash that arse of hers!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 10:32:58 pm by Tyramhall »

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only
£120 for the hour

I had tried sending a few messages on Adultwork without much joy. A member on here gave me an idea on a different post and with my new message sent she replied back with her number.

Can you link the post or tell us what is required to get her to respond?

Offline The donald

I’ve been trying to see SGKate for ages  :unknown:

Offline Tyramhall